Dazalin Worsham to Portal

Advertisement
So how can someone get high praise for a solid spring and then turn around and enter the portal? Unless there's some involvement with an nil, if I remember it correctly, he was one of our top six performing receivers during the spring.

Advertisement
I hated this take at the time. I thought he'd never play here. I hate to say it but I was proved right. Good luck to the kid I hope he finds a home.

the 3 sentences in bold represent my opinion as well.

By all accounts the kid showed improvement this spring. I hope he finds a good fit and finds time on the field where ever he lands.

Advertisement
The JAG exodus commences
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by antoniomaza

Advertisement
So how can someone get high praise for a solid spring and then turn around and enter the portal? Unless there's some involvement with an nil, if I remember it correctly, he was one of our top six performing receivers during the spring.
He had a couple good practices that’s it. Was still behind a lot of guys

He is a G5 player. I know sometimes yall blow smoke with our recruits and most of yall did with this guy, but this was one of the worst takes we've taken in a while. He was good before he was injured in HS, but the senior highlights were not P5 level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back