Dazalin Worsham to Portal

My take back then.

"People are so thirsty to get a guy with Bama on his resume. He is obviously talented, but that injury makes me extremely leery of him. As a 4th WR, sure you could take that chance, but I want three good ones before him."

Anyhow, I wish him success in all he does. **** I hate seeing kids dreams change and hope he puts on somewhere else.

Advertisement
So how can someone get high praise for a solid spring and then turn around and enter the portal? Unless there's some involvement with an nil, if I remember it correctly, he was one of our top six performing receivers during the spring.

Because it was Mario Misdirection. He was not one of our top six performing receivers during the spring.

Advertisement
He had a couple good practices that’s it. Was still behind a lot of guys
He had a pretty good camp. The issue is all the same gattis isn't impressed by most of the room. He's got 3 kids he likes(somewhat) and anyone on any given day can go up or down in the depth chart based upon how he feels. They're basically all the same beyond the top 3

Advertisement
Horrific take at the time. Had double hip surgery and flagg like speed. But we stole him from Bama though! One of the more expected transfers, still a few to process out. Good luck.

He had a pretty good camp. The issue is all the same gattis isn't impressed by most of the room. He's got 3 kids he likes(somewhat) and anyone on any given day can go up or down in the depth chart based upon how he feels. They're basically all the same beyond the top 3
Do you agree with his assessment of the WR room?

Advertisement
Do you agree with his assessment of the WR room?
Yes and no. I think we have a pretty good room. HOWEVER we don't have an EXPLOSIVE player besides brashard & that's an interesting situation all in itself. We have plenty of kids who can be very good if given the opportunities. I love keys game, & I love the motor that x has. But theres no flat out kid you look at from one play to the next and say I'm going to him cause he's a stud and he can do it all...

Advertisement
Yes and no. I think we have a pretty good room. HOWEVER we don't have an EXPLOSIVE player besides brashard & that's an interesting situation all in itself. We have plenty of kids who can be very good if given the opportunities. I love keys game, & I love the motor that x has. But theres no flat out kid you look at from one play to the next and say I'm going to him cause he's a stud and he can do it all...
Any chance you could elaborate on this part?

@Brooklyndee can knighton be split out wide, and if so, does he add another dimension of explosiveness that receivers other than brashard don't?

The "I knew it" posts are tiresome. Best of luck to the young man.
Worst part of the board if you ask me is the look at me type of stuff. In this type of discussion, it’s one thing when it is an organic part of a conversation but most of the time it isn’t.

We knew something like 10 guys would be entering the portal and we were all ok with that to improve the roster. But here we go with the thread about the player dumping on him like we are the fanbases we mock for doing the same thing.

Hopefully the guy finds a good spot for him and does well other than against Miami’s interest.

The only thing surprising is that it took this long. Kid wasn’t going to play here. No hard feelings. I’d be shocked if another WR didn’t join him in the portal shortly.

Between Dugans and Stubblefield, we just signed way too many duds at WR. Thank god we had Likens for two years or we’d have to switch to the wishbone

Advertisement
Back