Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Landry is a pro wr rn..this kid won’t be 6”0 180 or whatever In 5 years. If you know how to run the tree and how to get open, a 4.6 doesn’t concern me
He runs a 4.8 not 4.6. If he ran a 4.6 i would be ok with that.

Advertisement
We got Martin and Worsham now a possibility. I say yes...start a new trend.
After all the picking Alabaga does down here. Let's go!

Advertisement
That’s wrong lol college weight rooms help improve speed. That is a fact what u just said is a myth
Thats not a fact. 247 had a post on it after the draft. A lot of guys ran similar times at the combine that they ran in hs. And this dude had a 30 inch vert which shows his lack of explosion.

Advertisement
Thats not a fact. 247 had a post on it after the draft. A lot of guys ran similar times at the combine that they ran in hs. And this dude had a 30 inch vert which shows his lack of explosion.
Jeremiah Payton ran a 4.74 and he looks much faster than that time. Worsham will be fine. Kids improve their speed in college now adays

Just because he’s 180 doesn’t mean he has the strength to overcome inertia. I can see him getting faster if Feely is as advertised.
[/QUOTE]

It helps to have some mass with strength.

It does for me. Most people speed doesn't improve.

Um dude yeah it does if you’re in the right system... watch the film look at his stats... dude is a baller. Just because bama doesn’t want him doesn’t mean he can’t be a good take. Jeez I’m sorry we aren’t in the same ball park as bama lol so y’all saying oh bama dropped him i don’t want him like

Attachments

• 1561316413984.gif
    1561316413984.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Jeremiah Payton ran a 4.74 and he looks much faster than that time. Worsham will be fine. Kids improve their speed in college now adays
That's the thing. Payton looks faster but this dude looks slow to me on film. It's a concern with all these questionable athletes diaz is bringing in and going after.

Um dude yeah it does if you’re in the right system... watch the film look at his stats... dude is a baller. Just because bama doesn’t want him doesn’t mean he can’t be a good take. Jeez I’m sorry we aren’t in the same ball park as bama lol so y’all saying oh bama dropped him i don’t want him like
I don't care about bama. I said what i like. And a system doesn't improve speed.

And i don’t necessarily care if he’s a take or not because we’re stacked are wr with young talent and the 21 class seems better wr class imo.

Advertisement
Speed camps, in my opinion, are wasted time and money for many. The goal is to change an athlete’s motor patterns and a lot of these “guru’s” are more marketer than magician. Do you really think Jaquan Johnson went to the combine and didn’t try? Rhetorical. It takes most kids more than a few months to understand how to run (Olympians have coaches for years…) and that’s why so many kids don’t really run faster after camping with the combine guru’s.
I agree with this 100%. You can’t go to one camp and expect to become faster. But I know for a fact as I grew and became stronger from age 16 to age 22..that’s what I’m pointing at with this kid. He is still only 16 so if somebody is looking at these kids measurable and saying they can’t improve speed or quickness they wrong

Thank
I agree with this 100%. You can’t go to one camp and expect to become faster. But I know for a fact as I grew and became stronger from age 16 to age 22..that’s what I’m pointing at with this kid. He is still only 16 so if somebody is looking at these kids measurable and saying they can’t improve speed or quickness they wrong
thank you.... someone gets it.

Advertisement
Back