Dayall Harris

Advertisement
We dont need him for speed. I dont think Richt has been overly impressed with Langham, Lewis or even Cager for that matter. If he can come in and push those two for that "chain mover" role than thats great for us.

Look what the thought of Sam Bruce coming in and taking his spot has done for Berrios. Completely different player all of a sudden. (and yes I know he was injured but he had to know that Bruce was coming for his spot and he had to impress or be in a heated battle come Fall)

Harris can't carry Cager's jockstrap, so if Richt is expecting him to be better than Cager he's loco.
Actually he impressed at ole miss, had to transfer due to off the field issues
He impressed who at Old P1ss? He didn't impress his HC enough to fight to keep him there. That place is a halfway house, and they kicked him out for some minor piddly ****.

He got in trouble several times, plus I know a player who plays at ole miss and he says the guy was talented

"A 6-foot-3, 185-pound four-star recruit, Harris signed with Ole Miss in February as part of a trio from Callaway High School. Harris impressed coaches with his ability in fall camp and is expected to have a future playing one of Ole Miss' outside receiver positions as soon as next season"

We dont need him for speed. I dont think Richt has been overly impressed with Langham, Lewis or even Cager for that matter. If he can come in and push those two for that "chain mover" role than thats great for us.

Look what the thought of Sam Bruce coming in and taking his spot has done for Berrios. Completely different player all of a sudden. (and yes I know he was injured but he had to know that Bruce was coming for his spot and he had to impress or be in a heated battle come Fall)

Harris can't carry Cager's jockstrap, so if Richt is expecting him to be better than Cager he's loco.

And Cager has earned this praise based on.................

Based on the reports we have read he has been inconsistent. And I didnt walk away from the Spring game thinking, "Man Cager is really going to have the coaching staff thinking about redshirting one of those freshmen or asking Langham and Lewis to move on because he was unstoppable today!"

I am Cagers biggest fan but he didnt solidify himself like Berrios did.

And Cager has earned this praise based on.................

Based on the reports we have read he has been inconsistent. And I didnt walk away from the Spring game thinking, "Man Cager is really going to have the coaching staff thinking about redshirting one of those freshmen or asking Langham and Lewis to move on because he was unstoppable today!"

I am Cagers biggest fan but he didnt solidify himself like Berrios did.

If you're Cager's biggest fan I'd hate to hear from his biggest detractor.

He impressed who at Old P1ss? He didn't impress his HC enough to fight to keep him there. That place is a halfway house, and they kicked him out for some minor piddly ****.

He got in trouble several times, plus I know a player who plays at ole miss and he says the guy was talented

"A 6-foot-3, 185-pound four-star recruit, Harris signed with Ole Miss in February as part of a trio from Callaway High School. Harris impressed coaches with his ability in fall camp and is expected to have a future playing one of Ole Miss' outside receiver positions as soon as next season"
A quote from the media guide saying they like one of their signees? That's good enough for me. Forget that Freeze packed his bags for him after his 2nd jaywalking ticket.

Advertisement

A quote from the media guide saying they like one of their signees? That's good enough for me. Forget that Freeze packed his bags for him after his 2nd jaywalking ticket.

This is why franchise is GOAT... From everything I read he got kicked off the team for minor things... If he was a beast he is still there

May I add that Treadwell ran like a 4.65 40 in the NFL combine and can potentially be a top ten pick this year.. Cager has a long way to go, he was targeted more than Malcom but Malcom has much better hands it seems.. Also Malcom as a true Frosh was a really good looking player. Not giving up on him until after fall.

Advertisement

Look I know a prominent starter on their team and I know what I heard...
Well Hugh freeze said... image.jpg

Broke, you're a very bright guy. Certainly, you can see the difference between Freeze saying Harris looked great in one practice and Freeze not fighting to keep him in school after a couple minor infractions.

As a bright guy, you understand that Old P1ss is a corrupt renegade program that commits recruiting violations like eating Tic Tacs. That sort of "win at all costs" program doesn't boot out players that they think highly of for a couple minor infractions.

Advertisement
Cager has talent but he needs to catch the ball. Should be a healthy competition between him and Harris.

Lmao 😂😂😂stop making stuff up he didn't even run a 40 at the combine
May I add that Treadwell ran like a 4.65 40 in the NFL combine and can potentially be a top ten pick this year.. Cager has a long way to go, he was targeted more than Malcom but Malcom has much better hands it seems.. Also Malcom as a true Frosh was a really good looking player. Not giving up on him until after fall.

Lmao stop making stuff up he didn't even run a 40 at the combine

He ran a 4.65 at pro day, and that's why his stock is falling . He still should be a first rounder but more in the mid to late 20's, instead of a top 10-15 pick. I know there was some scouts that said he looked slower than his actual time .

Advertisement
Lmao stop making stuff up he didn't even run a 40 at the combine
May I add that Treadwell ran like a 4.65 40 at his pro day and can potentially be a top ten pick this year.. Cager has a long way to go, he was targeted more than Malcom but Malcom has much better hands it seems.. Also Malcom as a true Frosh was a really good looking player. Not giving up on him until after fall.
My apologies was not making stuff up, it was his pro day, and he definitely was a first round pick up..

Then again Berrios did have our longest run from scrimmage last year...

Advertisement
Back