Dayall Harris

We dont need him for speed. I dont think Richt has been overly impressed with Langham, Lewis or even Cager for that matter. If he can come in and push those two for that "chain mover" role than thats great for us.

Look what the thought of Sam Bruce coming in and taking his spot has done for Berrios. Completely different player all of a sudden. (and yes I know he was injured but he had to know that Bruce was coming for his spot and he had to impress or be in a heated battle come Fall)
Then again Berrios did have our longest run from scrimmage last year...

Berrios had the longest run from scrimmage? Yikes!

Advertisement
Cager has talent but he needs to catch the ball. Should be a healthy competition between him and Harris.

Cager starting to get the scent of another golden fake 4 star that fell into his lap for more reasons than we thought

Nothing wrong with Cager that competent coaching won't fix. He dropped a single pass in the final scrimmage, but he also made tough catches in traffic in that same scrimmage. He's a true sophomore. He should do fine as a possession receiver - one who moves the chains.

Cager has talent but he needs to catch the ball. Should be a healthy competition between him and Harris.

Cager starting to get the scent of another golden fake 4 star that fell into his lap for more reasons than we thought

Prediction: Richards and Bruce immediately become WRs 3 and 4 once camp starts in August.

I look at it this way, Bruce and Berrios are very, very similar. They will both wear a D down with their speed and quickness. Having them BOTH get playing time means they both stay fresh. Sam Bruce isn't going to come in and put Berrios on the bench. Not going to happen. It'll be WR by committee. Fresh legs late = win.
So Berrios locked up his spot GTFOH Bruce is going to take it day one.

Advertisement
I don't remember anyone claiming this kid was fast. It was also noted that this contradicted what coach wants. So unless there is a new story that changes that what's the point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jerry Rice and Emmit Smith were not the fastest either. Not saying this guy is on their level but there are more factors to being a great player. I could care less how fast he is as long as he has glue hands, gets open, moves the chains, blocks, limit penalties, and scores points. Don't get me wrong, would love to have some real burners but I am not writing this guy off just because he is not.

Go Canes!!!

I was waiting for someone to bring up Jerry Rice. Thanks, friend. Jerry's always the go-to exemplar when a WR signee gets ripped for being slow.

Advertisement
I was waiting for someone to bring up Jerry Rice. Thanks, friend. Jerry's always the go-to exemplar when a WR signee gets ripped for being slow.
As you see I didnt disappoint you my friend....also that cant be all you got from my post

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's so funny that ppl on here think Berrios is anything close to Bruce. Please stop comparing the 2. Stop disrespecting the legend. Put some Respeck!!!!!! on his name .

I'd rather them try to compare 2 short, shifty, talented route runners who are both not in the NFL...than to compare Berrios to Wes Welker cuz he's a White slote receiver.

Advertisement
Back