Dayall Harris

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
I'm not going to tell you I'm a speeder, that I'm going to leave somebody, but my routes and my releases help me a lot. And me knowing the defense as I'm lining up, setting it up in my head makes it much easier to make plays after I catch the ball."

So much for Richt wanting that speed

Advertisement
I'm not going to tell you I'm a speeder, that I'm going to leave somebody, but my routes and my releases help me a lot. And me knowing the defense as I'm lining up, setting it up in my head makes it much easier to make plays after I catch the ball."

He will get it in Bruce, Mullins, Richards who are faster than every receiver we have other than coley and maybe berrios

He will get it in Bruce, Mullins, Richards who are faster than every receiver we have other than coley and maybe berrios

Richards is fast..Bruce is more quick.... I dont see speed in Mullins but then again he hasnt played in a while....are we sure he's gonna get in?

We dont need him for speed. I dont think Richt has been overly impressed with Langham, Lewis or even Cager for that matter. If he can come in and push those two for that "chain mover" role than thats great for us.

Look what the thought of Sam Bruce coming in and taking his spot has done for Berrios. Completely different player all of a sudden. (and yes I know he was injured but he had to know that Bruce was coming for his spot and he had to impress or be in a heated battle come Fall)

Advertisement

Richards is fast..Bruce is more quick.... I dont see speed in Mullins but then again he hasnt played in a while....are we sure he's gonna get in?

If he can't get any separation then he'll be next to Langham throwing dirt of their jersey during halftime just vibin'

Bruce ran a 4.5 coming off a hurt ankle and plus he a dog and has gotten faster every year he has been in highschool. Mullins looked very fast at under armour week I don't know if he is getting in but I hope so. Anyone who watched dayall Harris could tell that he wasn't that fast but he displayed the ability to go up and get the ball, get open and be a possession receiver. Remember this kid was a national 4star receiver recruit that signed with ole miss

Last edited:

Not sure why u started another thread on this when you said the same thing in the other thread. Shouldnt you be driving shavar manuels third cousins sister to choir practice right now?

Fair question Black and I agree with your assessment of Bruce and Richards - have been saying as much myself. I think Richards plays because he can get over the top. Bruce plays because he has elite quickness/elusiveness. Mullins brings serious and much needed SF attitude to this group. Our depth and dearth of talent is such that all three should get reps. In fact, depending on the opponent I might bring them in together.

Advertisement
I don't remember anyone claiming this kid was fast. It was also noted that this contradicted what coach wants. So unless there is a new story that changes that what's the point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just get Richards, Bruce, Harris, Mullins on the field right away along with Coley, Berrios, Cager.

Tell Lewis and Langham up front that they won't play a down.

Bruce ran a 4.5 coming off a hurt ankle and plus he a dog and has gotten faster every year he has been in highschool. Mullins looked very fast at under armour week I don't know if he is getting in but I hope so. Anyone who watched dayall Harris could tell that he wasn't that fast but he displayed the ability to go up and get the ball, get open and be a possession receiver. Remember this kid was a national 4star receiver recruit that signed with ole miss

Harris' coach says he ran a 4.48 in high school! Even if he's 4.5's thats plenty fast if he runs good crisp routes.

Mullins actually has the fastest 40 time of the three....whether he applies it in games is another story, but I think all three will give us a definite boost....

Advertisement
Does anyone know if the new prez Frenk has given a little leeway as far as grades to get in or is he still going by the standards set by Shalalalala.

We dont need him for speed. I dont think Richt has been overly impressed with Langham, Lewis or even Cager for that matter. If he can come in and push those two for that "chain mover" role than thats great for us.

Look what the thought of Sam Bruce coming in and taking his spot has done for Berrios. Completely different player all of a sudden. (and yes I know he was injured but he had to know that Bruce was coming for his spot and he had to impress or be in a heated battle come Fall)

Harris can't carry Cager's jockstrap, so if Richt is expecting him to be better than Cager he's loco.

Advertisement

Harris can't carry Cager's jockstrap, so if Richt is expecting him to be better than Cager he's loco.
Actually he impressed at ole miss, had to transfer due to off the field issues

Fair question Black and I agree with your assessment of Bruce and Richards - have been saying as much myself. I think Richards plays because he can get over the top. Bruce plays because he has elite quickness/elusiveness. Mullins brings serious and much needed SF attitude to this group. Our depth and dearth of talent is such that all three should get reps. In fact, depending on the opponent I might bring them in together.

hope we get the same that we are getting from those young lbs. don't think we need to start day one, but hope they push our veterans and play much, not because we are desperate, but they are making plays!!!

Actually he impressed at ole miss, had to transfer due to off the field issues
He impressed who at Old P1ss? He didn't impress his HC enough to fight to keep him there. That place is a halfway house, and they kicked him out for some minor piddly ****.

I was gona say....I heard nothing but speed being talked about Mullins from under armor reports. He was a hot topic

Advertisement
Back