Day 2 camp

View as article
More leverage to tell Wiggins if he steps on campus in Gainesville again his offer is gone. I'm not saying he's not a take by any means...but there are higher rated WRs that want to be wearing orange and green. The staff has options so no reason to let another sitch like last year play out. With all the WR talent in 18 they ought to be Satan strict on visits.

Stfu with the dumb talk..... the coaches are sky high on Wiggins ability and he is ALL THE WAY LOCKED IN

Advertisement
My son played there today and told me #4 from Booker T was the best player out there. I'm guessing this is him. He actually had to cover him a few times and said he has blazing speed. My son is pretty fast himself. They didn't play southridge so he didn't get to cover or play against pope. He had a pic today but also got mossed today for a touchdown he said.

2018 Booker T WR Tyquan thornton is a monster!

Baylor commit with length and track speed

hes been burning everyone since early in the spring. Baylor trying to sneak one out of here

Baylor can suck my apple bag.

Going from Miami to Waco is literally like going from Earth to Pluto. No, not even Pluto. Pluto's moon Charon.

Not condoning any type of behavior, but I'm not the least bit shocked at all of the sexual assaults at Baylor. Waco is one of the worst places on Earth. Combine that desolation with a Baptist school, and these dudes from the city are bound to act a fool.

I'd be really surprised if this kid stayed committed there, but props to them and their evaluation staff.

There is some truth to this. I am in Waco all the time. It is the anti-Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Irvins saying Thornton had 10 TD's today and was the 2nd best player there only behind Pope

if we are going to take a 4th WR commit...

You taking him over Xavier Williams and Kevin Austin? Idk about all that..

No, tell Hightower to kick rocks
Man stfu saying dumb sh*t, mods he's a **** clown

Lmao at Broke telling someone they say dumb ****.

Why can't I have the opinion that Hightower isn't great?

More leverage to tell Wiggins if he steps on campus in Gainesville again his offer is gone. I'm not saying he's not a take by any means...but there are higher rated WRs that want to be wearing orange and green. The staff has options so no reason to let another sitch like last year play out. With all the WR talent in 18 they ought to be Satan strict on visits.

So you want him to not go with his school on sanctioned team events.

Respectfully Drink Bleach sir.

The idea our class is set or full makes no sense. I don't doubt that there are staff memebers saying it, but it doesn't pass the sniff test.

We are not set at DT, or OL, or LB. and some kids we haven't offered will ball out and command offers later this year. Some kids we expect will end up elsewhere. It happens every year, everywhere.

Im starting to think there is a comprehension issue pete said there done giving offers not done recruiting ... so yes they are no longer gicing out offers for 2018 guys cause all the guys they want have offers now its just time to recruit them harder

Advertisement

Can you leave Floriduh if you post another stupid ****?

Irvins saying Thornton had 10 TD's today and was the 2nd best player there only behind Pope

Your allowed its just some people get tight over it....if ur goijg to replace a guy at a certain position with a better player u have to drop the worst prospect of that grpup. Havent seen to much of this kid but if hes better than u gotta either make room or drop someone. Also if u taking 4 wrs then u take the best 4 its what elite teams do.

I understand people saying wig or BH being replaced by x and my man at this camp. Well see how it plays out

Your allowed its just some people get tight over it....if ur goijg to replace a guy at a certain position with a better player u have to drop the worst prospect of that grpup. Havent seen to much of this kid but if hes better than u gotta either make room or drop someone. Also if u taking 4 wrs then u take the best 4 its what elite teams do.

I understand people saying wig or BH being replaced by x and my man at this camp. Well see how it plays out

D you know that the coaches are also politicians so they are not going in the business of dropping kids they've originally spent so much time on. Especially with the pipe lines of the 2 you mentioned. Chalk it up to the down side of letting people commit early but that is the way Richt runs his show. Lock up classes early and work on the next to always be ahead. I'm sure there are plenty of times where they stick with a kid wishing they had got someone later in the cycle that really blossomed the end of the year.

2018 Booker T WR Tyquan thornton is a monster!

Baylor commit with length and track speed

Any chance of Miami offer?

keep him at home he checks off all boxes that we want in a WR and he wouldn't be a long shot like the others we're after

Look, we've been able to really get a look at him now, in person with our staff there & if he's what these mods are writing then, Ya just can't be afraid to jump on him because waiting on 1 that might not happen. And with a hit or 2 like this & they come in here and show out early, these WR's who are rated a lot higher & have had Miami offers for a while & wanna play the game, will start to covet that Miami offer that soooooooo many would. If this kid at 6'3 & speed can play here, well Git on with the gitten then. These game playing days around here are slowly but surely coming to an end. These home kids who have this Miami offer but want an OSU-Bama etc. offer & hold off because of that, couple of takes like this will dam sure start to get that point across.

Advertisement
After watching Thornton's highlights today and his highlights this past season, I'd say he's the most underrated WR in the country.

In my opinion he has the most upside of any receiver in the country, by far. For that reason alone I believe he is absolutely a take no matter what. Pope is the only WR I would sure fire take over Thornton

He has everything you want in a WR.

What stands out to me the most about him is his size, speed and athleticism along with his ability to catch a ball so naturally. He's outstanding at tracking and locating the ball when it's in the air. He has great flexibility and has great vision.

Needs a lot of coaching but I don't see how we let someone like this out of our backyard.

After watching Thornton's highlights today and his highlights this past season, I'd say he's the most underrated WR in the country.

In my opinion he has the most upside of any receiver in the country, by far. For that reason alone I believe he is absolutely a take no matter what. Pope is the only WR I would sure fire take over Thornton

He has everything you want in a WR.

What stands out to me the most about him is his size, speed and athleticism along with his ability to catch a ball so naturally. He's outstanding at tracking and locating the ball when it's in the air. He has great flexibility and has great vision.

Needs a lot of coaching but I don't see how we let someone like this out of our backyard.

Easy now, don't say he's better than any of the current commits or you'll be called a troll.

Agree with you about Thornton

Advertisement

He's allowed an opinion just like you are. I don't agree with everything you say but I don't tell you to stfu...

Instead of calling on the mods why don't you ask him what he doesn't like about Hightower

Well, Well, Well. Let's see how this plays out. My take now he ends up at UF. Our class is already "done" and the targets otherwise will trump this kid. Is it a shame, probably. But it's a good problem to have in the post Golden era.

Advertisement
Back