Day 2 camp

View as article
Haven't had a chance to look at any of the other threads yet today...Are we expecting any possible commits during camp today?

No. Or offers for that matter. Expect camp season to be quiet this year until Paradise in July because they're already full for 2018 between publics and silents.

I'm having a difficult time believing this completely. I get not giving out any additional offers right now, but our entire class is full? I feel like that has to be unprecedented for June right? Does this mean we know where guys like Campbell and Parsons and Barnes and Briggs are going already?

Advertisement
Haven't had a chance to look at any of the other threads yet today...Are we expecting any possible commits during camp today?

No. Or offers for that matter. Expect camp season to be quiet this year until Paradise in July because they're already full for 2018 between publics and silents.

Full between publics and silents. Without being specific, would that include an OLineman, DLineman or LBer?

I trust coach Richt but not a big fan of the silent commits. What's the point of being a silent unless it's to counter momentum from other schools when they get a big commit.

Ok never mind....chess not checkers

Advertisement

Being full for 2018 doesn't jive with your comments on the WR position the other day. Clearly, we don't have that 4th WR locked up yet, unless you're just trying to throw us off the scent.

Being full for 2018 doesn't jive with your comments on the WR position the other day. Clearly, we don't have that 4th WR locked up yet, unless you're just trying to throw us off the scent.

Yup, you are a troll.

Just because they're full in the class doesn't mean they're going to stop recruiting guys. You make room for certain prospects.

Advertisement

If you see an elite player that you badly want you make room. That's what all elite programs do

Just because they're full in the class doesn't mean they're going to stop recruiting guys. You make room for certain prospects.

True, true, but then you'd probably be looking at dropping existing commits, unless they're leaving a couple spots open. 27 or 28 is the absolute max we can take in this class.

Yup, you are a troll.

How is that a troll. It's a ******* question, and he answered it.

Advertisement
2018 Booker T WR Tyquan thornton is a monster!

Baylor commit with length and track speed

hes been burning everyone since early in the spring. Baylor trying to sneak one out of here

Kid's been under wraps kinda but he's been a known commodity down here. He was a part of that super squad with Nayquan and aaalllll those other stars at Bunche Park and North Dade before he left for Overtown. Him and Horne were the fastest kids on the team and they both can fly...
Home! I went to No Rainbow Park

Advertisement

hes been burning everyone since early in the spring. Baylor trying to sneak one out of here

Kid's been under wraps kinda but he's been a known commodity down here. He was a part of that super squad with Nayquan and aaalllll those other stars at Bunche Park and North Dade before he left for Overtown. Him and Horne were the fastest kids on the team and they both can fly...

I remember him on that squad. Horne went to Miramar but I think is now at CC with the rest of them boys...and is still FAST. I actually think almost all of the big names from that team currently are div 1 commits or have div 1 offers. They did well....

DBf38vAWsAAcEqn.jpg

Good to see Ice still reppin

I remember him on that squad. Horne went to Miramar but I think is now at CC with the rest of them boys...and is still FAST. I actually think almost all of the big names from that team currently are div 1 commits or have div 1 offers. They did well....

Horne went back to Miramar after Hill left and yeah he still FAST. Speaking of him, that's a kid that's Miami caliber. A lot of folks don't know that he was actually the lead dog on those optimist teams with Nayquan and the other 10+ FBS prospects. That offense was too crowded last year and the qb situation between Lo getting hurt going in and out and Marlon settling in didn't do him any favors so he didn't really get to show out all year. But look at the Mainland game, he was the other kid along with Cam that bussed their asses. He scored 3 three looong td's on em. If they can get their passing game humming at Miramar, Horne's recruitment is gonna explode...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back