Dawson

Advertisement
I thought they were doing that. What can be easier than handing off to Fletch?

As far as passing, TVD is like from the gang that can't shoot straight.

Spreading out and running?

And people keep wanting to argue that TVD sucks. Everybody gets that.

But why is it the offense never graded out this poorly with a sh*tty TVD under Lashlee, than it has under Mario?

One poster is pointing to UNC ‘21 as an example of how impossible it is to do anything with TVD.
The offense scored 35 points on the road and still have a slight positive value generated number.

Why is it when TVD is bad under Lashlee, we scored 30+ points. When TVD is bad under Mario, we score 6 points?

I thought they were doing that. What can be easier than handing off to Fletch?

As far as passing, TVD is like from the gang that can't shoot straight.
Ewan Mcgregor Lightsaber GIF by Disney+

I haven't had the heart to rewatch it, but live (and on the telecast replays), it looked like the TE made the block on the LB and the safety came crashing unopposed to make the hit on Fletch behind the line of scrimmage.
I got to rewatch but I swear two guys came through on the offensive left side, one of which just crossed his face

Advertisement
It’s Mario Cristobal.

These same threads will be created for every new OC under Mario.

It’s the Caveman totally neutering his hires
This is absolutely correct. We've all read the articles about how Dawson had to allay Mario's fears about using an air-raid offshoot by promising to run the ball at least 50% of the time just to get hired.

I see everybody talking about how basic the O is. Am I wrong that it wasn’t this way earlier in the season? Weren’t we talking about how guys were getting schemes open?

Look, it sucks either way, I’m just trying to determine if these guys always sucked or this is new. I thought it was new, but everyone else seems to think they always sucked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not a past player, but I know that van dyck did alot better with a fast tempo; less time for him to think and stumble over himself.

This is interesting

In that video the guy from Houston says Dawson at Houston called "Hand off up the middle, hand off to the left, hand off up the middle again, 4th inches he calls handoff up the middle from shotgun" sound familiar? I can't make this stuff up lol smh

Advertisement
In that video the guy from Houston says Dawson at Houston called "Hand off up the middle, hand off to the left, hand off up the middle again, 4th inches he calls handoff up the middle from shotgun" sound familiar? I can't make this stuff up lol smh
This what he said in the interview with mario lol

There are lots of things to criticize after last Saturday but this isn’t one of them. Cam had an easy first down drop and Riley dropped an easy touchdown. If the guys you put out there can’t make the plays there’s not much the OC can do.
Put different guys out there. Draw plays up for the 6'5 WR. Continue to run the ball.. use screens that aren't jailbreak. I beg to differ.

Advertisement
Back