Dawson

But you were on his jock when we were winning.
Was I? Like most of us I said the offense looked great in the a&m game--because it did. Ae we not allowed to give credit when due? a&m played a lot of man coverage. Zone coverage seems to give Dawson fits. The offense has gotten progressively worse since teams started playing more zone coverage against us and we have failed to adjust. During that stretch I've been critical of Dawson. Unfortunately the a&m game appears to be the aberration. Houston fans were right.

Edit: here's what I actually said about Dawson after game 1:
This is my concern as well. I’m not going to be overly critical given it was game 1 against a middling MAC team (and a game we won decisively at that), but knowing what we know about Mario’s offensive philosophy we could be finding ourselves in dogfights pretty regularly If he continues to play at this pace and with this run/pass ratio. Again, I’m hoping this was by design for reasons others have already articulated but I’m also not a big believer in the “they were just saving the playbook” narrative.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One poster is pointing to UNC ‘21 as an example of how impossible it is to do anything with TVD.
The offense scored 35 points on the road and still have a slight positive value generated number.

Why is it when TVD is bad under Lashlee, we scored 30+ points. When TVD is bad under Mario, we score 6 points?

F+ game’s ratings came out today.

Miami’s offense had an INSANE -25.3 offensive value generated.

I will ask again for those that believe the problem is TVD and him being so bad that no OC can do anything with him:

Why is it a bad game by TVD under Lashlee resulted in the offense still scoring 35 points on the road and generating a value of a positive .2,

While a bad game by TVD under Mario results in 6 points and a negative 25.3???

It’s because Lashlee isn’t trying to be Georgia. Lashlee is trying to score 100 on you.

Mario Cristobal is the offensive offspring of Will Muschamp having *** with Les Miles while Jeremy Pruitt filmed it.

Last edited:
It’s Mario Cristobal.

These same threads will be created for every new OC under Mario.

It’s the Caveman totally neutering his hires
looks like you are correct, first 4 games look totally different than last 4 offensively. last couple of weeks it looked like Gattis
with so many dive plays against 8 in the box

Advertisement
Back