Davonte Brown Update

I agree he should not have been offered. That doesn't change the fact that losing to UCF and Nebraska for recruits in the state of Miami is unacceptable. UPDATE: We lost the CB Good to UCF last cycle also.
He was pushed out and never played the position his senior year

Advertisement
I agree he should not have been offered. That doesn't change the fact that losing to UCF and Nebraska for recruits in the state of Miami is unacceptable. UPDATE: We lost the CB Good to UCF last cycle also.
We dropped good but Banda did lose nunn to syracuse

We dropped good but Banda did lose nunn to syracuse

nunn was never coming here. his fam wanted him at FSU or something and ended up holding true to his original commitment to cuse i believe. either way, staff this and the next have to be better off at identifying which kids do have a sincere interest and what their families interests are

nunn was never coming here. his fam wanted him at FSU or something and ended up holding true to his original commitment to cuse i believe. either way, staff this and the next have to be better off at identifying which kids do have a sincere interest and what their families interests are
Not all true.... yes his family is FSU fans, and if Jimbo was still coach..he woulda been a Nole..but he grew up liking Miami hence why he flipped in the first place and he tried to commit over the summer last year.... best thing for him was to get out of Miami and his family knew that... Cuse showed the most love out of everybody so he went back... not mad at all based on the circumstances

Advertisement
1576679376989.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back