Davonte Brown Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Losing this kid and Cornelius Nunn to Syracuse I’m back to back years would be pretty ******
I disagree.. They will be playing in Syracuse and have you been there from January through April... Pass Pass Pass

Advertisement
Don’t think Delancey has set up an OV as of right now. With the numbers as tight as they are it would surprise me if they took both. I’m not sure if it’s a commit first and the spot is yours situation or someone is above the other.
Delancy said he's visiting on 12/6 but idk if it's an UV or OV.

I believe it's a first come first serve situation, they'll take the commitment from whichever one decides they want in first, because we got limited spots so the staff is in sh*t or get off the pot mode.

If they both wanted in Idk which one they'd take first, probably Brown, but that's just my assumption on the time period of the offers.

But I think they'll put pressure on Brown to give them a definitive answer if he wants in before he visits Cuse, don't think they're going to wait on him.

Advertisement
Do we still think Francois will be in this class?? Last I heard he decommitted but is still “committed”

Advertisement
Delancy said he's visiting on 12/6 but idk if it's an UV or OV.

I believe it's a first come first serve situation, they'll take the commitment from whichever one decides they want in first, because we got limited spots so the staff is in sh*t or get off the pot mode.

If they both wanted in Idk which one they'd take first, probably Brown, but that's just my assumption on the time period of the offers.

But I think they'll put pressure on Brown to give them a definitive answer if he wants in before he visits Cuse, don't think they're going to wait on him.
El, we have too much dead weight on this team. Take both and let the dead weight go

Take both...u need the depth and if u jot sold on Francois comin back, why not?? gives u 8 CBs next year with

Bandy
Ivey
Blades
Couch
Williams
Clarke (possible redshirt)
Brown (redshirt)
Delancy (redshirt)

Advertisement
Back