2025 Davon Mitchell 5* TE from Los Alamitos, CA (‘24 Reclass Likely) [commits to OU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard there was a very good call with Mitchell yesterday. He has a lot of people in his ear for OU, which concerns us, but there is some momentum.

This one is a legitimate back-and-forth battle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
season 4 chuck rhoades GIF by Billions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone give a deeper analysis on what they see?

I see a really large TE who routinely plays on or outside the hash, but don't really note as much suddenness in his breaks or movements as you'd expect from someone in that role. Seems to have very clean hands. Seems to have good contact balance. Looks like a natural over the middle. Didn't really see enough examples of precise routes to judge much of that aspect. They were, after all, sophomore highlights. Ha.

Anyone with more perspective?

Advertisement
Can someone give a deeper analysis on what they see?

I see a really large TE who routinely plays on or outside the hash, but don't really note as much suddenness in his breaks or movements as you'd expect from someone in that role. Seems to have very clean hands. Seems to have good contact balance. Looks like a natural over the middle. Didn't really see enough examples of precise routes to judge much of that aspect. They were, after all, sophomore highlights. Ha.

Anyone with more perspective?
I see a 🐳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back