2025 Davon Mitchell 5* TE from Los Alamitos, CA (‘24 Reclass Likely) [commits to OU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
tampa-bay-rays-jose-siri.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The CBs wont be dropped changed till the day of ala Lightfoot. Maybe within hours

The Lightfoot stuff was actually very impressive how tight they kept the lid on that.

A few of the folks said they felt good here in the days leading up and that morning, but nothing concrete and I'm pretty sure buddy filmed a video down here? It's not like he decided an hour beforehand where he was going. That decision was made well in advance and you still had a ton of national guys saying Taint all the way up until it finally leaked an hour or so before he officially announced.

The Lightfoot stuff was actually very impressive how tight they kept the lid on that.

A few of the folks said they felt good here in the days leading up and that morning, but nothing concrete and I'm pretty sure buddy filmed a video down here? It's not like he decided an hour beforehand where he was going. That decision was made well in advance and you still had a ton of national guys saying Taint all the way up until it finally leaked an hour or so before he officially announced.
What’s the latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is this tight end comparable to? Rather, what’s his ceiling? Seems like he is ours to lose based off some of these articles and the general consensus on this board.

I laid it on pretty good early afternoon day of. I try to wait to drop the Steph until late for obvious reasons but I was almost going Cormani obvious minus the troll avatar Lol.

Who is this tight end comparable to? Rather, what’s his ceiling? Seems like he is ours to lose based off some of these articles and the general consensus on this board.
If u haven’t yet go watch his film it’s very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back