2025 Davon Mitchell 5* TE from Los Alamitos, CA (‘24 Reclass Likely) [commits to OU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m all for being impartial til the results are finalized, but is this you 4 days ago?

View attachment 245486
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
This would stink. Would be 0/3 against OU this cycle with Nesta, Gilmore and Mitchell. I know everyone keeps stating we don’t have NIL issues but losing out on another recruit to OU who has a new coach and coming off a terrible showing as well doesn’t make it seem like we are well positioned for the future

Advertisement
This would stink. Would be 0/3 against OU this cycle with Nesta, Gilmore and Mitchell. I know everyone keeps stating we don’t have NIL issues but losing out on another recruit to OU who has a new coach and coming off a terrible showing as well doesn’t make it seem like we are well positioned for the future

Yeah, no way to spin it. We’ve gotten our *** kicked despite what the sunshine pumpers say.

He was part of the Dolphin's free agent haul in 1995 to make a run at the Super Bowl. Started out 4-0 then missed the playoffs at 9-7
Texas A&M in 2022 was the CFB equivalent to that doomed Miami Dolphins team.

Advertisement
I'd be curious as to which player(s) they have at the top of each remaining position group.

If you look at safety, K.J. Bolden's not just the consensus #1 safety in the country, but far more importantly he's announcing next month after taking OV's to UGA, Bama, Clemson, and Ohio State in June. That paints a crystal clear picture of how he's viewed nationally. I wouldn't be surprised if it's relayed by some with connections to the staff that Zaquan Patterson's the one at the top of our safety board, but that'd likely have more to do with him being the top safety we have a realistic shot of landing. Patterson would still obviously be a great get, though.

My completely uninformed guesses would be:

WR - Smith/Wingo
TE - Mitchell/Odom
CB - Robinson
G - Ahfua
S - Bolden (I assume some will say it's Patterson, but that'd likely be influenced by his apparent interest level in us)
LB - Hayes
DE - Stewart (Lightfoot is elite, but it's no secret that Stewart's at the very top of the board overall)
DT - Likely a top tier consisting of Breland, Stone, and Scott (we likely have the best shot with Franklin, but I'd guess those other 3 are their top-tier DT's)
Im good going with Patterson. That’s their top target because I assume they have no traction with bolden - as you are saying. I’m not judging them by anything but what their board targets are. Their top targets are ranked high enough to be valid. At WR I’ll give them 3 targets and they missed at Slot. Still if they miss on Smith and Wingo but land Trader, I won’t beat them up for it.

But at DL it f they miss Stewart, Scott, Stone, Breland and Franklin, they can still get a great haul but they would have likely missed on the top 4-5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back