David Yost

Advertisement
Yeah that last possession where they missed the field goal

So 28 points with the backup QB. A Florida kid too by the way.

Over 500 yards passing last week then over 400 yards rushing yesterday.

Crazy how they can kill you any which way

Would I love that effectiveness here

Other names to look at if we are getting cute and cheap.

Sean Gleeson, OC/QBC @ Princeton.
Chris Hatcher, HC @ Samford
John Grass, HC @ Jacksonville State

Advertisement
I’ve come to the conclusion that...really there is no point at looking for a competent OC. I don’t see a scenario where Richt wouldn’t interfere anyways. He would handcuff anyone he hires.

Utah state just beat hawaii 56-17. Lets get this guy. Im fine with richt if he makes the changes necessary. Lets go pluck one of Wisconsins, boston colleges, or missouris offensive line coach. Give baby richt an OC job at a D2 school and bring in Yost as OC and qb coach. We will be destroying teams if we do this. We would score 50 points a game on the mid tear acc and still keep those teams to like 17 and we would be able to compete with clemson yearly in the ACCCG.

Jus watched a few games and am officially on the Yost train. CaneDynasty was right hes an offensive genius. With him and their quarterback we are undefeated and a top 5 team right now.

Here are some utah state games:

Utah state vs Michigan State Condensed:

Utah state vs. BYU full game:

Imagine this offense and quarterback with our talent.

Good stuff.
I would also look at Kevin Johns, currently the inside WR coach at Texas Tech, who worked many
years under Kevin Wilson at Northwestern and Indiana.
He also coached QBs in the past.

I’ve come to the conclusion that...really there is no point at looking for a competent OC. I don’t see a scenario where Richt wouldn’t interfere anyways. He would handcuff anyone he hires.

Couldn’t James just go and hire Yost and tellRicht he has to turn over the reigns at OC? Oh, and your son is now the advanced hydration analyst for the team as we fired your wife. Oh and if you don’t like it, then quit.

Advertisement
Ok, enough speculating what do we actually do about getting Yost? Can we start some campaign via Twitter and/or Facebook to get the momentum going? Ain’t no way James knows who this cat is so we’ll have to do the heavy lifting here for him. Then we could taunt Pastor on Twitter with guess who’s coming to call plays big fella!!!

Every time I see the Title of the topic I think of this guy:
BB640FF0-A478-42E0-86C0-67717E1A4DD1.gif

Couldn’t James just go and hire Yost and tellRicht he has to turn over the reigns at OC? Oh, and your son is now the advanced hydration analyst for the team as we fired your wife. Oh and if you don’t like it, then quit.

He could but that would require a level of testicular fortitude he doesn’t have

Without an ELITE recruter we will probably never again have the physicality to run a "Pro-style" under center offense again.

As someone who has been a proponent of running a pro-style offense @ MIA, I have finally embraced the reality that it is extremely difficult to consistently recruit quality linemen in So.Fla. Not only that..but I doubt whether a pro-style offense could ever keep pace & score with the elite spread offenses of today, which routinely put up video game numbers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dream of Yost, and then you wake up staring in the face of Mike Bobo

Watching this USC-Cal game and see the Colorado State-Nevada score scroll across the bottom.

See 49-0 Nevada and all I can think to myself is...

I'd like to welcome Mike Bobo to the University of Miami.

Yost put up more points on Michigan Stares defense than Ohio state, Purdue, Michigan, and Penn state.

In fact UTAH STATE has scored more points on sparty than any other team this year.

Lol Miami would be great again by joining the modern age of college football by hiring Yost as OC.

Of course we too ignorant to do that so blah.

Advertisement
Back