David Yost

LoyalCane24

Junior
Jus watched a few games and am officially on the Yost train. CaneDynasty was right hes an offensive genius. With him and their quarterback we are undefeated and a top 5 team right now.

Here are some utah state games:

Utah state vs Michigan State Condensed:

Utah state vs. BYU full game:

Imagine this offense and quarterback with our talent.

Advertisement
@CanesDynasty are working behind the scenes to make sure he gets an interview

(OK not really, but we are rubbing our rabbits foot to wish this into existence)

@k9cane, Well you guys rub that rabbits foot, I’ll rub my........ umm.... puppy’s foot, yeah, that’s the ticket.
Let’s do it together into existence!!!

Saw what Kendal Briles did to your boys USF and Defensive guru Charlie Strong?

Yeah buddy....pleeeeaasssseee lets get him this offseason....please!

Advertisement
Advertisement
@CanesDynasty are working behind the scenes to make sure he gets an interview

(OK not really, but we are rubbing our rabbits foot to wish this into existence)

There is nothing you can do folks

CourageousInsubstantialAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
I’m a Utah State season ticket holder so I’ve watched him a lot and he’s really really good.

His pace is crazy. I think they’ve scored something like 17 touchdowns in 1:00 or less this year

They had 52 points and 550 yards in the first half last week. Their QB is legit too.

His offense is simple for the offense to learn and he is basically in 11 personnel all the time but he does a ton of stuff out of that grouping and the defense has a hard time knowing what’s coming. He creates mismatches and makes teams defend the entire field. He believes attacking vertically is how to set up the rest of the offense. He uses motion and the slot guys really well. Thomas would go crazy in his offense.

Would love us to land him. He makes about Jon Richt money so he’s our for the taking probably.

Jus watched a few games and am officially on the Yost train. CaneDynasty was right hes an offensive genius. With him and their quarterback we are undefeated and a top 5 team right now.

Here are some utah state games:

Utah state vs Michigan State Condensed:

Utah state vs. BYU full game:

Imagine this offense and quarterback with our talent.

That offense is bad ***!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back