David Yost

you are a great Hurricane. My hats off to your service...

I like my anonymity but I might be given away when ESPN runs the headline: "Crazed Miami fan in Hawaii yells at David Yost for 4 quarters"

Advertisement
**** I take this Yost. He managed a title in KC.

Attachments

• 3F928ED9-3A2E-473D-9FA5-94B41A7BFF1B.jpeg
    3F928ED9-3A2E-473D-9FA5-94B41A7BFF1B.jpeg
    551.9 KB · Views: 8
I like my anonymity but I might be given away when ESPN runs the headline: "Crazed Miami fan in Hawaii yells at David Yost for 4 quarters"

If that gets Yost hired at the U, I will nominate that your name(or whatever alias you want to go by) goes up on the Ring of Honor right next to Michael Irvin and Vinny Testaverde.....

Jus watched a few games and am officially on the Yost train. CaneDynasty was right hes an offensive genius. With him and their quarterback we are undefeated and a top 5 team right now.

Here are some utah state games:

Utah state vs Michigan State Condensed:

Utah state vs. BYU full game:

Imagine this offense and quarterback with our talent.

PMR would never hire him, but Mike leach definitely would! Was a part of his staff @ WSU

The coach has got to be able to identify with and recruit south Florida kids. Just not sold a Utah state coach can do that

Advertisement
Not gonna happen fellas

Keep the mental *********ion to your church bathroom

Edit: Currently mentally *********ing

Last edited:
We must all come together as one for the greater good of this program...
Speaking of coming together for the greater good of the program......What ever happened to the Celibate 7? Remember those guys from back in 2000? It worked last time so maybe those guys can do it again. I assume @LustNCanes wasn't a part of that club.

Advertisement
The coach has got to be able to identify with and recruit south Florida kids. Just not sold a Utah state coach can do that

He is originally from Ohio, and spent the majority of 30 yrs of coaching at Mizzou learming under Gary pinkel. So he can identify with east coast kids. Go watch some of his interviews.

Advertisement
Imagine knowing this being Mark Richt. Knowing all you have to do is swollow your pride & Miami is INSTANTLY DAY 1 a national title contender & you won’t do it. Then I’ll hear people say “he’s a great man”. No he’s a piece of dog **** if you ask me. He’s costing these young men a ton of money by not using & showcasing them properly. He’s as stubborn as can be & I’ll give him one more chance this offseason to fix it & if not I personally will raise as much **** as I possibly can & hopefully the rest of my brothers join me. Do not settle for less then elite here at Miami. Period !!!!!!!

Let's look at common opponents. 2016 UVA played Oregon when Yost was the OC.

Oregon put 44pts on them

Miami put 31pts on them

Advertisement
"I coach until they stop me" I love it, this man will drop 80pts on team an not think twice about it. Oh the thought of a Miami team blowing teams out again by 30 pts.

Unless Williams has the head for the game we dont have a QB on roster that can run his O. Malik doesnt have the skill and Perry thinks his skill alone will get him to the next level.

OP,

This has nothing to do with the topic, per se. Did you think Mark Richt was a good offensive coach?

Advertisement
Back