David Shaw calls plays at Stanford....

McCaffrey woukd have to play for NE because Belicheck is the only coach that would find a spot for him.

He is the epitome of a college all star. He has peaked. He cant even make plays in college without NFL lineman paving huge holes.

He is just like a Shipley brother.
[MENTION=14307]Golsen82[/MENTION] thats your dumbazz opinion. Dude doesnt hold a candle to Dalvin Cook.

Advertisement
When and how did Petrino become a better playcaller and OC than Richt?

Please show statistical proof

I need stats and proof. Not just your opinions.

Im done talking about McCaffrey. He wont play in the NFL.

Yall can neg me all you want but you aint convincing me of shid.

No one has yet to explain how this savant took 3 years to get an offense rolling.

Dumbazzez. eating Chise diq on every post.

Petrino's offensive resume

Starting at his second year as head coach at Louisville because thats as far back as I can find stats

Louisville

04 1st PPG 1st Total Offense
05 3rd PPG 7th TO
06 4th PPG 3rd TO
07 - NFL

Arkansas (Playing in toughest defensive division in football)

08 91st PPG 62nd TO
09 10th PPG (Tie #1 SEC) 19 TO
10 15th PPG (2nd SEC) 11th TO
11 15th PPG (1st SEC) 28th TO

12 -

Western Kentucky

13 54th PPG 49th TO

Louisville

14 53rd PPG 68th TO
15 65th PPG 51st TO
16 1st PPG 2nd TO

So maybe you're going to point out his first year at Arkansas or his first two years at Louisville his second time around? Might take a year, maybe two, but his offenses are elite one way or another after he gets things in place.

So ya back to the original point, the guy can call plays on the sideline because he's on another level.

You're free to prove me wrong by posting Richt's superior numbers calling plays at Georgia.

So at his last 3 jobs (Arkansas, W Kentucky, Louisville) Petrino's offense finished 91st, 54th, and 53rd in PPG during his first season there.

Good job, Good effort

No one has yet to explain how this savant took 3 years to get an offense rolling.

Starting at his second year as head coach at Louisville because thats as far back as I can find stats

Louisville

05 3rd PPG 7th TO
06 4th PPG 3rd TO
07 - NFL

08 91st PPG 62nd TO

12 -

Western Kentucky

13 54th PPG 49th TO

Louisville

14 53rd PPG 68th TO
15 65th PPG 51st TO
16 1st PPG 2nd TO

So maybe you're going to point out his first year at Arkansas or his first two years at Louisville his second time around? Might take a year, maybe two, but his offenses are elite one way or another after he gets things in place.

So ya back to the original point, the guy can call plays on the sideline because he's on another level.

You're free to prove me wrong by posting Richt's superior numbers calling plays at Georgia.

So at his last 3 jobs (Arkansas, W Kentucky, Louisville) Petrino's offense finished 91st, 54th, and 53rd in PPG during his first season there.

Good job, Good effort

lol. You do realize the first year is the one that least reflects the talent of a coach right?

Louisville

05 3rd PPG 7th TO
06 4th PPG 3rd TO
07 - NFL

08 91st PPG 62nd TO

12 -

Western Kentucky

13 54th PPG 49th TO

Louisville

14 53rd PPG 68th TO
15 65th PPG 51st TO
16 1st PPG 2nd TO

Good job, Good effort

lol. You do realize the first year is the one that least reflects the talent of a coach right?

So youre basically telling everyone bichin about the playcalling to stfu?

oh ok.

The fact that you were too lazy to look up your own coaches numbers speaks volumes.

Eatin all Petrinos meat.

Louisville

05 3rd PPG 7th TO
06 4th PPG 3rd TO
07 - NFL

08 91st PPG 62nd TO

12 -

Western Kentucky

13 54th PPG 49th TO

Louisville

14 53rd PPG 68th TO
15 65th PPG 51st TO
16 1st PPG 2nd TO

Good job, Good effort

oh ok.

The fact that you were too lazy to look up your own coaches numbers speaks volumes.

Eatin all Petrinos meat.

No. I'm not. Because Richts body of work calling plays as a head coach is mediocre as ****.

Here. 2001 Team Offense | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

scroll from 2001-2006. Besides one season 2002 he hovers around the 50th mark before being forced to give up those duties.

And lol at Petrino's meat. Richt's **** is so far down your throat right now out of fear we made another **** hire you can't even think logically. Either that or you're another ****** perusing these boards.

Advertisement
Hes elite.... but it took 3 years to get an offense rolling and his best qb is Ryan Mallett.

But hes a savant whose better than richt?

You seriously cant make this shid up

He's a better playcaller than Richt.

based upon what? How can you seriously say that? Its only your opinion because there isnt any fact backing that up

It's everyone's opinion but yours. Petrino is renowned throughout football as an offensive guru and genius. He's seen throughout football (including by NFL coaches) as one of the best offensive minds in football.

Have all the guys responding in here sustained blunt force head trauma?

How does having a Heisman level player justify Alabama's D and STs outscoring Shaw's offense?

Mcaffrey isn't that good. He was running the holes my grandma could score on. Those holes? They arent there this year, man.

Losing Garnett and Murphy was huge for them.

You just don't easily replace hosses like that man.

Stanford isn't Wisconsin. They were never known for Lineman until Shaw and harbaugh built that rep for them.

LoL at calling them a factory.

Mcaffrey isn't good?????? Please for the love of God, stop posting.

i said he isnt as good as people make him out to be. Stfu.

No. You said, "McCaffery isn't that good,"

Fun fact about Christian McCaffrey - he's NEVER scored a touchdown in an away game....in his ENTIRE career at Stanford. Boy would that stud get eaten alive by our *****yy fan base if he played at Miami.

Dude would not be a household name if he played in the acc, big 10, or SEC. He is NOT this all star people make him out to be.

Kids a stud. Will play on Sundays.

Lol, what position?

Dude has NO place in the NFL.

.........smh

Have all the guys responding in here sustained blunt force head trauma?

How does having a Heisman level player justify Alabama's D and STs outscoring Shaw's offense?

Mcaffrey isn't that good. He was running the holes my grandma could score on. Those holes? They arent there this year, man.

Stanford isn't Wisconsin. They were never known for Lineman until Shaw and harbaugh built that rep for them.

What's the difference, seriously?

Advertisement
Hes elite.... but it took 3 years to get an offense rolling and his best qb is Ryan Mallett.

based upon what? How can you seriously say that? Its only your opinion because there isnt any fact backing that up

It's everyone's opinion but yours. Petrino is renowned throughout football as an offensive guru and genius. He's seen throughout football (including by NFL coaches) as one of the best offensive minds in football.

Oh, so now you know that EVERYONE thinks Petrino is more of an offensive mind than Mark Richt?

Wow, ive heard it all.

Oh, so now you know that EVERYONE thinks Petrino is more of an offensive mind than Mark Richt?

Wow, ive heard it all.

Everyone except you. I made that clear.

Louisville

05 3rd PPG 7th TO
06 4th PPG 3rd TO
07 - NFL

08 91st PPG 62nd TO

12 -

Western Kentucky

13 54th PPG 49th TO

Louisville

14 53rd PPG 68th TO
15 65th PPG 51st TO
16 1st PPG 2nd TO

Good job, Good effort

oh ok.

Eatin all Petrinos meat.

No. I'm not. Because Richts body of work calling plays as a head coach is mediocre as ****.

Here. 2001 Team Offense | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

scroll from 2001-2006. Besides one season 2002 he hovers around the 50th mark before being forced to give up those duties.

And lol at Petrino's meat. Richt's **** is so far down your throat right now out of fear we made another **** hire you can't even think logically. Either that or you're another ****** perusing these boards.

GTFOH with that drivel!!!

I don't cling too any coach. None. Never have, Never will.

I'm not afraid of UM making another shid hire because it aint another shid hire.

Youre the puss that's afraid to have faith in a good coach because youre the one that's afraid of another shid hire.

Your logic is soo Fuqin flawed.

The same excuse you make for Petrino you won't for your own coach.

Again, how many NC rings does Petrino have as a playcaller?

How many Heisman qbs?

How many NFL Qb's?

Conference Championships?

GTFOH!!

Last edited:

Wow, ive heard it all.

Make it clearer. Name everyone.

Advertisement

"Isn't as good" means he's good or ok but not at the high level people are claiming he's at. "Isn't that good" means he kinda sucks.

And I'm not saying Petrino isn't an absolute beast. Cuz he is.

I always loved the guy.

Im just saying make the same excuses for your own coach as you do him.

"Isn't as good" means he's good or ok but not at the high level people are claiming he's at. "Isn't that good" means he kinda sucks.

Ok, kudos.

But I said "isn't THAT good"

So what's the difference now?

Advertisement

Ok, kudos.

Lol. Dude, why are you getting so mad over this? I'm glad that Richt is the leader but Richt's play calling and adjustments have not been a winner this year and Louisville is tearing it up.

We are doing far less with equal talent to last year on offense. If Richt had his type of players I'm sure that the execution of his system would be better but I am still troubled by his inability to asjust, in the interim, to the skill levels of the personnel he has to work with. Doesn't it trouble you that Coley's check with me offense produced far better results with virtually the same personnel???

Thanks for taking the time to explain that. Thought that should be pretty obvious.

Wow, ive heard it all.

Make it clearer. Name everyone.

Give me a few hours to locate every name in the world.

Ok, kudos.

Lol. Dude, why are you getting so mad over this? I'm glad that Richt is the leader but Richt's play calling and adjustments have not been a winner this year and Louisville is tearing it up.

We are doing far less with equal talent to last year on offense. If Richt had his type of players I'm sure that the execution of his system would be better but I am still troubled by his inability to asjust, in the interim, to the skill levels of the personnel he has to work with. Doesn't it trouble you that Coley's check with me offense produced far better results with virtually the same personnel???

Lmao. I'm not mad. I just type angry/assholeish. I never ever get emotional about texts.

I'm not going to lie. The entire RPO offense troubles me. I still don't know why, for the life of me, Richt isn't running his shallow cross concepts that made him bank over his career.

Why adapt the RPO with this team?

I think he has out thought himself but I don't think he should give up playcalling. I need to see one more year before I see that. Richt has earned that much from me; especially seeing that he has shown he we will change and try new things.

My biggest qualm is with Searels, tbh.

I don't like his track record and I don't like his technique.

The offense looks worse because the lineman have totally regressed.

They weren't good last year, I know. But to already give up just as many sacks as the year before only 7 games in to the new season after being in the best shape of your life just SCREAMS bad technique/ coaching.

Advertisement
Back