David Shaw calls plays at Stanford....

Have all the guys responding in here sustained blunt force head trauma?

How does having a Heisman level player justify Alabama's D and STs outscoring Shaw's offense?

Mcaffrey isn't that good. He was running the holes my grandma could score on. Those holes? They arent there this year, man.

Losing Garnett and Murphy was huge for them.

You just don't easily replace hosses like that man.

Stanford isn't Wisconsin. They were never known for Lineman until Shaw and harbaugh built that rep for them.

LoL at calling them a factory.

Mcaffrey isn't good?????? Please for the love of God, stop posting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The guy took a ****ING conference USA job and parlayed it into an NFL job. Makes Arkansas a top 5-10 program, now is doing the same at Louisville.

Give him a big program like Urban and Saban and the guy could build a dynasty.

GIVE HIM a big program? No mother ****er you earn a big program.

Bless us with your superior football acumen and explain to us why Petrino isn't an elite coach

So a guy who has never even won a P5 conference title is Elite? I didn't say National Title I said Conference Title.

**** he didn't even win the SEC West and hasn't won the ACC Atlantic. And please don't make excuses for what team he coaches it's embarrassing. I think you have confused Elite Coach and Very good coach.

Didn't EVEN win the best division in college football in his first 4 years? That's a poor measuring stick

The mans offenses are fabulous when he has things rolling.

His defenses are usually **** and he still has an offense good enough to carry his teams to success. He's on another level calling offenses

He's coaching Louisville because of off the field issues of you aren't aware

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of his off the field problems. Is he a very good coach absolutely would I take him as a coach for UM absolutely is he elite NO. Like I said Saban and Meyer are the elite coaches in college football. You just have a different standard for elite than I do.

Last edited:
is [MENTION=10677]Canezum5[/MENTION] really trying to argue that McCaffery isn't nice......

He's arguing that McCaffery "isn't very good" and that Rick is on the same level as an offensive coach as Petrino. This place done lost its **** mind.

Miami's OL is trash, we're focusing on the wrong things... look at the Dolphins once Punchy and Albert got healthy, unfortunately for canes our OL is what it is

Advertisement
In his first two seasons back as head coach at Louisville, Petrino's offenses averaged 394 and 416 ypg of total offense. Not terrible but hardly Earth shattering. It took him a bit to get his pieces in place to have the juggernaut we're seeing this year.

Have all the guys responding in here sustained blunt force head trauma?

How does having a Heisman level player justify Alabama's D and STs outscoring Shaw's offense?

Mcaffrey isn't that good. He was running the holes my grandma could score on. Those holes? They arent there this year, man.

Losing Garnett and Murphy was huge for them.

You just don't easily replace hosses like that man.

Stanford isn't Wisconsin. They were never known for Lineman until Shaw and harbaugh built that rep for them.

LoL at calling them a factory.

Mcaffrey isn't good?????? Please for the love of God, stop posting.

i said he isnt as good as people make him out to be. Stfu.

Advertisement
Fun fact about Christian McCaffrey - he's NEVER scored a touchdown in an away game....in his ENTIRE career at Stanford. Boy would that stud get eaten alive by our *****yy fan base if he played at Miami.

He scored the opening play of the bowl game.

When and how did Petrino become a better playcaller and OC than Richt?

Please show statistical proof

I need stats and proof. Not just your opinions.

Im done talking about McCaffrey. He wont play in the NFL.

Yall can neg me all you want but you aint convincing me of shid.

No one has yet to explain how this savant took 3 years to get an offense rolling.

Dumbazzez. eating Chise diq on every post.

In his first two seasons back as head coach at Louisville, Petrino's offenses averaged 394 and 416 ypg of total offense. Not terrible but hardly Earth shattering. It took him a bit to get his pieces in place to have the juggernaut we're seeing this year.

They will continue to ignore facts just to shid on our coach.

Advertisement
Fun fact about Christian McCaffrey - he's NEVER scored a touchdown in an away game....in his ENTIRE career at Stanford. Boy would that stud get eaten alive by our *****yy fan base if he played at Miami.

Dude would not be a household name if he played in the acc, big 10, or SEC. He is NOT this all star people make him out to be.

Kids a stud. Will play on Sundays.

Dude would not be a household name if he played in the acc, big 10, or SEC. He is NOT this all star people make him out to be.

Lol, what position?

Dude has NO place in the NFL.

Lol, what position?

RB, slot WR, return man? Stop posting please. McCaffrey is easily the best player in all of college football

Advertisement

Lol, what position?

Belichick is licking his chops.

Lol, what position?

Belichick is licking his chops.

New England would be perfect place for him

When and how did Petrino become a better playcaller and OC than Richt?

Please show statistical proof

I need stats and proof. Not just your opinions.

Im done talking about McCaffrey. He wont play in the NFL.

Yall can neg me all you want but you aint convincing me of shid.

No one has yet to explain how this savant took 3 years to get an offense rolling.

Dumbazzez. eating Chise diq on every post.

Petrino's offensive resume

Starting at his second year as head coach at Louisville because thats as far back as I can find stats

Louisville

04 1st PPG 1st Total Offense
05 3rd PPG 7th TO
06 4th PPG 3rd TO
07 - NFL

Arkansas (Playing in toughest defensive division in football)

08 91st PPG 62nd TO
09 10th PPG (Tie #1 SEC) 19 TO
10 15th PPG (2nd SEC) 11th TO
11 15th PPG (1st SEC) 28th TO

12 -

Western Kentucky

13 54th PPG 49th TO

Louisville

14 53rd PPG 68th TO
15 65th PPG 51st TO
16 1st PPG 2nd TO

So maybe you're going to point out his first year at Arkansas or his first two years at Louisville his second time around? Might take a year, maybe two, but his offenses are elite one way or another after he gets things in place.

So ya back to the original point, the guy can call plays on the sideline because he's on another level.

You're free to prove me wrong by posting Richt's superior numbers calling plays at Georgia.

Advertisement
Back