David Cooney

Penn state is a sinking ship. X was coming regardless and Redding came bc of his major. Those thinking even Cooney is not an upgrade are the ones with a low football IQ.
Ok but being an upgrade over Stubblefield is a low bar. I care about whether he is the best candidate that we can land, not whether he is just an improvement over the last guy. Having never coached wrs at the collegiate level, I don’t know how you can say he is at this time.

Advertisement
I don’t get the *****ing , let manny pick his hires. Let him sink or swim with his choices. We’re literally in a win , win situation.

It's like these m'fers just love to ***** about any and every damned thing. They then give their opinions like they're facts. It's crazy and the amount of time a lot of them spend arguing points that they can't prove is nuts.

Advertisement
I like Pop, so I won't hate. I guess the benefit is now you can unleash him as a recruiter instead of keeping him inside.

But I feel we could have done a lot better. This seems like a cheap move.

Just tell me we purchased a SEEKER and I'm fine, I guess...but this seems like a cheap move.

As long as he's a savage recruiter...

tenor (73).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not feeling too great about this if true. Seems lazy, way to keep him around I guess.

should’ve gone out and hire another good recruiter !
Cooney doesn't seem irreplaceable to me. Maybe someone who knows more can fill me in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back