David Cooney

Advertisement
Is this better than having stumble? I think maybe but also don’t know what cooneys background as a technician is

Advertisement
Advertisement
This why black coaches are never giving opportunities to move through the pipeline because the closed minded thought process of "white fans"....give him a **** chance if it works it works
How hard is this for people to get. No position, coordinator, or hc at miami should EVER have miami be their first college level job in that roll. Full stop.

Advertisement
...not much money left in the kitty for a high quality wr coach after dropping bags off for king and Roche....ha... I kid

Advertisement
This why black coaches are never giving opportunities to move through the pipeline because the closed minded thought process of "white fans"....give him a **** chance if it works it works
This makes no sense bro.. Nobody is saying anything about his race, its about UM always hiring people for positions they havent had before.. If we had success with it in past it wouldnt be issue but guys getting positions and then learning on the job? Cant cosign that regardless of race.

Huh. Stubbs was definitely not known as a recruiter
I think it was to early to tell because he only had one class but I get your point. Although, he did get three receivers in our 2020 class. But regardless, he couldn’t develop our talent. Cooney has been working with the receivers the last couple of years and it hasn’t really turned out to well

Advertisement
Back