Davante Davis

But i thought ice was going to bring us all them BTW kids??????

Who's from BTW?

Dont matter if he was there before or not

It does because he has no ties to Ice, he always liked FSU when he was at Homestead last year... even coaches at BTW said they didnt knw how Davis or Calloway felt about UM cause they havent been with them

Lol at no ties, ice is a legend at that school if he aint getting us any kids from there whether they were there for one year or all four and he aint getting them thats a problem

Smh.... some of you fans will.never get it... we wont get every kid from that school.... trust if those kids were at BTW when coach Ice was there, they will probably be in Orange and Green....we usually get majority of the kids from BTW, Central, Northwestern, STA, and a few others.....

Advertisement
Who's from BTW?

It does because he has no ties to Ice, he always liked FSU when he was at Homestead last year... even coaches at BTW said they didnt knw how Davis or Calloway felt about UM cause they havent been with them

Lol at no ties, ice is a legend at that school if he aint getting us any kids from there whether they were there for one year or all four and he aint getting them thats a problem

Smh.... some of you fans will.never get it... we wont get every kid from that school.... trust if those kids were at BTW when coach Ice was there, they will probably be in Orange and Green....we usually get majority of the kids from BTW, Central, Northwestern, STA, and a few others.....
we do ? that's news to me

If Golden can somehow dig himself out of this mess he's caused, he will truly be a legend in his own time. This is the least amount of buzz we have had in SoFla between this year and last year since the 93'-99' era. I'm really nervous about our ability to hold on to that 2016 crop. Seems too good to be true.

Losing this kid hurts. So now we have struck out on the top 3 DBs in the area. (McFadden, DDavis, CDavis) and we are prob gonna miss on Fenton too because he will feel tried. Smh. ****.

Shows you just how bad Golden is. A local legend like Ice can't convince kids from BTW to come play for the man.

Coley doesnt seem to have that problem, plus the kid is going to another 6-6 school

Yeah but Strong is a real coach not some fat slob car salesman coaching college football. Your idol Golden sucks.

Advertisement
Can we please go after Fenton!

And offer Julius too.

And for the love of god somehow land Lewis.

And pray to the football gods for Irvin.

And send another prayer for Knowles to qualify

By the way. Davis to Texas.

Shows you just how bad Golden is. A local legend like Ice can't convince kids from BTW to come play for the man.

Coley doesnt seem to have that problem, plus the kid is going to another 6-6 school

Yeah but Strong is a real coach not some fat slob car salesman coaching college football. Your idol Golden sucks.

Jury still out on him, what has he really done anyway? Had teddy B and had one good year with him in a crappier conference than the ACC, and he still didnt win it, jury still out on him being a coach or a corch

Wow. I wonder how we could even manage without Paul Williams and Jethro Franklin. Man those guys work hard. Can't imagine doing any better without them.

Advertisement
It's all about continuity says Golden.

Continuing to get his ******* *** kicked recruiting local ballers.

God**** loser with a loser staff.

Lmao at "no ties" to Ice Harris. Some of ours fans are so ******* clueless its mindblowing. Ice's kid is the freaking head coach.

Lmao at "no ties" to Ice Harris. Some of ours fans are so ****ing clueless its mindblowing. Ice's kid is the freaking head coach.

So what cause his son is coach..... its about relationships... kid was at Homestead for 3 years and always liked FSU.. just becasue he goes to BTW doesnt automatically send him to the U... if you fans dnt understand that then your really clueless.... wonder how i knw this about Davis, I knw the WR coach Antonio from Homestead personally..... I knw more about a few othwr guys like Ermon Lane and Calloway, but i wont even touch that and leave it be....

Jury still out on him, what has he really done anyway? Had teddy B and had one good year with him in a crappier conference than the ACC, and he still didnt win it, jury still out on him being a coach or a corch

Well, he finds underrated defensive players. Coaches them up and they go in the 1st round. Also goes hard in big bowl games against better talent. He succeeded where we failed.

That being said, if Davis was my kid he would still be going to the Canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lmao at "no ties" to Ice Harris. Some of ours fans are so ****ing clueless its mindblowing. Ice's kid is the freaking head coach.

So what cause his son is coach..... its about relationships... kid was at Homestead for 3 years and always liked FSU.. just becasue he goes to BTW doesnt automatically send him to the U... if you fans dnt understand that then your really clueless.... wonder how i knw this about Davis, I knw the WR coach Antonio from Homestead personally..... I knw more about a few othwr guys like Ermon Lane and Calloway, but i wont even touch that and leave it be....

any chance with Calloway?

Can we please go after Fenton!

And offer Julius too.

And for the love of god somehow land Lewis.

And pray to the football gods for Irvin.

And send another prayer for Knowles to qualify

By the way. Davis to Texas.

Fenton and Julius should have offers

Also I would offer Hoggins and Archer

You don't know ****. You're just some fake insider Al Golden **** rider.

Advertisement

laff laff

the elusive "i have knowledge on a situation, but I won't share it. take my word for it, i'm serial".

Well, he finds underrated defensive players. Coaches them up and they go in the 1st round. Also goes hard in big bowl games against better talent. He succeeded where we failed.

That being said, if Davis was my kid he would still be going to the Canes.

Still never wom the american conference or whatever the **** its called, we have developed talent too, so like i said the jury is still out

any chance with Calloway?

Good chance with Calloway. .... i knw early in the process as early as last year he was a Gator Lean.... now i think we have a legitimate shot to land him

Well since you mentioned it, why dont you enlighten us then in what you know

Advertisement
Back