All-American
Premium
Down to FSU and Texas

Lolz

Pretty sure the fence is in a million pieces

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont think he was ever interested in coming here. im going with Texas. so C.Davis and D.Davis is gone.

i'm sure he has always wanted to travel out to texas to play for another mediocre team that is also struggling to win their division lol

You sleeping On Strong. unlike Golden he will be competing for Championships in the next 2 years.

Advertisement
I dont think he was ever interested in coming here. im going with Texas. so C.Davis and D.Davis is gone.

i'm sure he has always wanted to travel out to texas to play for another mediocre team that is also struggling to win their division lol

You sleeping On Strong. unlike Golden he will be competing for Championships in the next 2 years.

Strong is great coach/leader/motivater/talent developer however he is a horrendous gameday coach. Just terrible ingame decisions week in week out.

not disagreeing with you. just another huge miss by Golden. Whatever he's doing on these coaches visits isn't convincing many of the elite kids in our backyard

Waiting for Hurricane Warrior and canesfam and CentralRockets to come in and tell us it's all good because we have 3 running backs and 1 corner.

Strong is great coach/leader/motivater/talent developer however he is a horrendous gameday coach. Just terrible ingame decisions week in week out.

He wasnt Horrendous in that bowl game i went too when he demolished us. his players play with an edge like him. he has the talent in Texas to do great things.

Advertisement
But i thought ice was going to bring us all them BTW kids??????

Who's from BTW?

Dont matter if he was there before or not

It does because he has no ties to Ice, he always liked FSU when he was at Homestead last year... even coaches at BTW said they didnt knw how Davis or Calloway felt about UM cause they havent been with them

Lol at no ties, ice is a legend at that school if he aint getting us any kids from there whether they were there for one year or all four and he aint getting them thats a problem

Advertisement
But i thought ice was going to bring us all them BTW kids??????

Who's from BTW?

It does because he has no ties to Ice, he always liked FSU when he was at Homestead last year... even coaches at BTW said they didnt knw how Davis or Calloway felt about UM cause they havent been with them

Lol at no ties, ice is a legend at that school if he aint getting us any kids from there whether they were there for one year or all four and he aint getting them thats a problem

Shows you just how bad Golden is. A local legend like Ice can't convince kids from BTW to come play for the man.

Who's from BTW?

Shows you just how bad Golden is. A local legend like Ice can't convince kids from BTW to come play for the man.

Coley doesnt seem to have that problem, plus the kid is going to another 6-6 school

Advertisement
Back