Davante Davis

Lmao at "no ties" to Ice Harris. Some of ours fans are so ****ing clueless its mindblowing. Ice's kid is the freaking head coach.

So what cause his son is coach..... its about relationships... kid was at Homestead for 3 years and always liked FSU.. just becasue he goes to BTW doesnt automatically send him to the U... if you fans dnt understand that then your really clueless.... wonder how i knw this about Davis, I knw the WR coach Antonio from Homestead personally..... I knw more about a few othwr guys like Ermon Lane and Calloway, but i wont even touch that and leave it be....

laff laff

the elusive "i have knowledge on a situation, but I won't share it. take my word for it, i'm serial".

I do... already shared on Calloway and Lane already signed with FSU so that has passed

Advertisement
Lmao at "no ties" to Ice Harris. Some of ours fans are so ****ing clueless its mindblowing. Ice's kid is the freaking head coach.

So what cause his son is coach..... its about relationships... kid was at Homestead for 3 years and always liked FSU.. just becasue he goes to BTW doesnt automatically send him to the U... if you fans dnt understand that then your really clueless.... wonder how i knw this about Davis, I knw the WR coach Antonio from Homestead personally..... I knw more about a few othwr guys like Ermon Lane and Calloway, but i wont even touch that and leave it be....

Well since you mentioned it, why dont you enlighten us then in what you know

Calloway we have a great shot at.... he was a heavy Florida lean early in the process but now that aint the case... still think we have a good shot...... and Lane has always been a Big Canes fan.. as time went on he realized it wasnt the best fit for him and he wanted to get away.... he liked coach Carroll and Coach Barrow alot he just wanted to get away from Miami..... he also didnt think he would have gotten that much PT because of how we rotate receivers and the depth we have.... FSU was more favorable for him

Yall ain't heard we got Michael Jackson, 4 star from Bama lol...no need for SFL dbs in this scheme, let FSU have them

Calloway we have a great shot at.... he was a heavy Florida lean early in the process but now that aint the case... still think we have a good shot...... and Lane has always been a Big Canes fan.. as time went on he realized it wasnt the best fit for him and he wanted to get away.... he liked coach Carroll and Coach Barrow alot he just wanted to get away from Miami..... he also didnt think he would have gotten that much PT because of how we rotate receivers and the depth we have.... FSU was more favorable for him

+1

That boy is soooo overrated He will never play corner in college, out of everybody to be concerned about losing..this aint one of em. Bethel is a much better cover corner and thats coming from a Booker T coach

Last edited:
Advertisement
Isn't Ronnie Hoggins a corner?

Also, wasn't there talk that Michael Jackson-Kerr, our only committed CB, is a baller and is underrated by all the recruiting sites? Nobody mentions him. I see a lot of posters only mention Quan when they talk about our DB's. Not saying the Kerr solves anything, I'm just wondering and trying to see what we actually do have.

Last edited:
That boy is soooo overrated He will never play corner in college, out of everybody to be concerned about losing..this aint one of em. Bethel is a much better cover corner and thats coming from a Booker T coach

Vern.... 100000% correct... remember this boy was a TE/S as a sophmore at Homestead...

Advertisement

but what does him always liking FSU have to do with Texas?

you say lane was worried about playing time yet ended up getting less playing time that berrios....

but what does him always liking FSU have to do with Texas?

I never said it did.... somebody told me to enlighten them and I did... i never mentioned Texas

Advertisement

you say lane was worried about playing time yet ended up getting less playing time that berrios....

Dude did you read what i wrote??? The depth chart at FSU was more favorable than ours....they have Rashard Greene and a bunch of JAGs..... we had Dorsett, Coley, Waters, Lewis, and Scott (before injury)......

A fence made of Lincoln logs would hold up better than this crap show of a staph's version of a South Florida fence.

Dude did you read what i wrote??? The depth chart at FSU was more favorable than ours....they have Rashard Greene and a bunch of JAGs..... we had Dorsett, Coley, Waters, Lewis, and Scott (before injury)......

Fsu is young at wr and lane/rudolph will be big time

Advertisement
Dont matter if he was there before or not

It does because he has no ties to Ice, he always liked FSU when he was at Homestead last year... even coaches at BTW said they didnt knw how Davis or Calloway felt about UM cause they havent been with them

Lol at no ties, ice is a legend at that school if he aint getting us any kids from there whether they were there for one year or all four and he aint getting them thats a problem

Shows you just how bad Golden is. A local legend like Ice can't convince kids from BTW to come play for the man.

Coley doesnt seem to have that problem, plus the kid is going to another 6-6 school

The Coley who just lost his qb commit? Right now ICE is the RB coach and we currently have 3 studs commited. What more do you want?

I can't stomach reading about or watching FSU so don't pay much attention to them until we play them. I was surprised to see Lane and Rudolph play as much as they did. My first thought was, how did we let these guys get away? My second thought was, FSU must have ****** WR depth if they are seeing the field this much. Thanks for passing the info.

so they had Greene and a bunch of JAGs and we had Dorsett, Coley and a bunch of JAGs

Don't see a huge distinction between the two

It does because he has no ties to Ice, he always liked FSU when he was at Homestead last year... even coaches at BTW said they didnt knw how Davis or Calloway felt about UM cause they havent been with them

Lol at no ties, ice is a legend at that school if he aint getting us any kids from there whether they were there for one year or all four and he aint getting them thats a problem

Shows you just how bad Golden is. A local legend like Ice can't convince kids from BTW to come play for the man.

Coley doesnt seem to have that problem, plus the kid is going to another 6-6 school

The Coley who just lost his qb commit? Right now ICE is the RB coach and we currently have 3 studs commited. What more do you want?

Lmao, yea hes the reason they are committed lmao, and lawson knew he wasnt going to play soon so he decommitted but you can keep giving ice credit for nothing

Advertisement
Back