Official Daryl Porter, Jr. enters Portal (Commits)

Advertisement
I know we’re sucking each other’s dycks right Now but Am I the only one not that high on Porter? Dude is 5’9 at the most amd might be 5’8 he can be a slot corner… please gimme K smith… I don’t think he’s much better then Couch
You done knocked off 3 inches off his height in one post lol

Impressive even for you Vern!

Advertisement
Just mad that his boy Norvell couldn't get him, even with the head start
Vern is actually a Canes fan, he just normally likes to be the contrarian Devil’s advocate because normally when everyone is saying something is good he will make the opposite take in order to have balance on the board so we’re not a complete echo chamber...

Which is actually a good thing, that’s why you can’t get mad at him because it’s a necessary evil lol.

Vern is actually a Canes fan, he just normally likes to be the contrarian Devil’s advocate because normally when everyone is saying something is good he will make the opposite take in order to have balance on the board so we’re not a complete echo chamber...

Which is actually a good thing, that’s why you can’t get mad at him because it’s a necessary evil lol.
Just because we didn’t want to think it was Bleak doesn’t mean it wasn’t

Advertisement
I know we’re sucking each other’s dycks right Now but Am I the only one not that high on Porter? Dude is 5’9 at the most amd might be 5’8 he can be a slot corner… please gimme K smith… I don’t think he’s much better then Couch
The ****nole in you had to come out, didn't it.

Hey, FSpooo didnt get him 😭
He mad

Screenshot_20220224-214406_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
I'm with you 💯....most here are going off what others believe instead of checking for themselves.. .....big 12 is full of spread teams that use multiple receiver sets....defenses disguise coverages using dime packages "target stats" can be misleading...very easy to hide deficiency's in that league balls fly all over the phuckin place...lots of screens and passes over the middle...CBs are not on a island 1vs1 as much as other conferences...

I posted highlights of him 1vs1 against Baylor, Maryland and Texas Tech.... getting badly beaten by average receivers....still not a bad player overall just don't see him as a upgrade (like others)....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Take the emotion out of it, you are posting irrational and never seen you act like this: you remember Michigan state deep ball in which we were still in that game? Rique got beat deep,
in the year blades started he never got beat deep and had one of lowest passer ratings against in the country… look it up, I dont Feel like going back and digging stuff up but I might. You know what…

This is an entire season size worth of data, he posted elite, top of the country cover grades…

Rique was our best cornerback last year , never said he wasn’t. And he’s beyond more physical than blades that goes without saying. But for the record you are severely underestimating blades athleticism, no he’s not rique who tested as an elite athlete but he tested pretty high numbers in most areas actually

Furthermore, how dare you say me of all people need to watch more football, that’s an asinine comment honestly

people sleep on my boy Blades. no one looks at the human aspect of what he went through. imagine being on the verge of being draft eligible then boom covid heart condition then boom come back n get injured. yall are so quick to write him off but blades played well and was consistently good. you cant find a game where he was a liability

Advertisement
Back