Official Daryl Porter, Jr. enters Portal (Commits)

Ya that’s understandable. I think it’s good he’s still in the program I hear you, I just think Clarke can be a good player. I’m just sick of ivey, we know what he is and what he is not capable of. We need to move on from ivey
Barring injury, Clarke will be passed up by Graves quickly. Clarke is a career backup or will transfer.

Advertisement
Barring injury, Clarke will be passed up by Graves quickly. Clarke is a career backup or will transfer.
I don’t disagree, graves will eventually pass him up a lot of upperclassman but I don’t think this year, Atleast not first half of season. My point was more clarke is better then Ivey and is better then ivey and should be taking his snaps.

My little bro was the starting S for American Heritage when DP2 was there in 2019. Made keeven job so much easier is a true lockdown corner despite size is freakishly quick & twitchy. Early production at WVU but also obv had fr mistakes that come with playing early. Incredible ball skills have seen him practice and do it in games would co sign this move in a second cause I know his best football is still ahead of him with stacking experience.

I like your logo

Advertisement
Idk why ppl shy away from small sticky pure cover corners. I rather take my chances with a small corner that contest everything and sometimes gets bodied, than a long corner that leaves dudes running wide open or can't keep up with quick twitchy smaller guys.

Idk why ppl shy away from small sticky pure cover corners. I rather take my chances with a small corner that contest everything and sometimes gets bodied, than a long corner that leaves dudes running wide open or can't keep up with quick twitchy smaller guys.

I thought that when we got Couch, thought he would be glue. But he got abused by taller and more physical receivers. Even when draped all over them he couldn't contest the throw.

Some of y’all have short term memory. This kid is a take all day based on the status of our corner room alone.
Exactly. Our CB room is trash. We should be pushing to raise the level of talent across the room. Porter might not be a star but we need good corners to be added to this room.

Advertisement
I thought that when we got Couch, thought he would be glue. But he got abused by taller and more physical receivers. Even when draped all over them he couldn't contest the throw.
Couch doesn't change my opinion. Some of you are gonna realize that these kids have talent and are gonna take steps in the right direction. Better coaching, more discipline, and more competition is gonna benefit alot of these dudes.

Send me that film. It certainly didn’t show up live or on tv.
You have two hands and a brain go to YouTube and watch ivey and watch Clarke if you can’t see it then you don’t know football. So go explore young grasshopper

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they think he’s the best one in the portal take him I personally like Banks kids a proven outside CB from one of the best DB schools around

Advertisement
Back