Official Daryl Porter, Jr. enters Portal (Commits)

Advertisement
0414C70C-7441-4D65-B94F-CA7B1989AE7A.gif

Advertisement
Norvell is desperate. He's tampering. WVU 247:

"Watch Florida State.
Ya know how I've said before that many of the transfers happen in the opposite order of what you might think. Instead of Step One: Guy enters transfer portal. Step Two: Opposing school reaches out to express interest..... it's usually Step One: Opposing school shows interest and Step Two: Guy enters transfer portal.
This is absolutely the case here. Florida State has been back channeling on Porter for a couple months now. Will he end up there? That's where I'd put my early money, but maybe other schools get involved, too, and he looks at them."

Advertisement
Norvell is desperate. He's tampering. WVU 247:

"Watch Florida State.
Ya know how I've said before that many of the transfers happen in the opposite order of what you might think. Instead of Step One: Guy enters transfer portal. Step Two: Opposing school reaches out to express interest..... it's usually Step One: Opposing school shows interest and Step Two: Guy enters transfer portal.
This is absolutely the case here. Florida State has been back channeling on Porter for a couple months now. Will he end up there? That's where I'd put my early money, but maybe other schools get involved, too, and he looks at them."
This is where Mario has to flex on Norvell; can't let him take Verse and Porter at two positions of need. Lock Porter up.

Advertisement
For those who don't know, Daryl Porter Jr. is the son of Daryl Porter Sr. (No ****, Sherlock), and a woman who is also the mother of Marvin Jones Jr. (I believe y'all can figure out who daddy is in that situation as well).

First of all, Daryl Porter Sr. was a BAD MAN back in the day at STA. I still maintain that him and Keith Wilkerson was the best HS RB duo I've ever seen in my life. They were absolute freaks of nature and STA just pounded people with them over and over and over.

Fast-forward 20+ years, Daryl Porter has a son with a lady, the son goes to Heritage, he's a **** of a player in his own right, and is recruited to play at West Va by our newest DB coach.

Also, Marvin Jones has a kid with the same woman, the kid goes to Heritage, is a 5-star player, and guess who was the main driver for getting him to sign with UGA a couple months ago? Yep, that same DB coach who now rocks a Miami polo.

Porter Jr. just hit the portal. We need DBs desperately. Like, yesterday. Maybe at some point he wants to play ball with his half-brother? Hmmmmmm.

Love the fsu boards trying to call out wvu… “those are some serious allegations and complete bull**** for the mods to accuse us of tampering…. But I hope we’re doing it because it means magic mike is finally serious”… wait what?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back