Darren Rovell is BlTCH made. Trying to dunk/celebrate on Restrepo injury

Advertisement
Can I play contrarian? I don't see any bad intent. The way I interpret it, since his thing is "sports business" he is merely reporting that a WR with a decent NIL payday is hurt, which theoretically could affect the way deals are structured in the future, particularly if player "y" cannot live up to NIL promise because he can't get on the field.

IDK. This guy is an easy target but I don't see it here.

You don’t know this guy. He’s literally using it to dunk on Ruiz. That’s just a fact. if you look at his history, it becomes extremely clear.

Advertisement

Time to put this little baby bltch to bed.

Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Advertisement
Bro, I don’t want to be unPC, but if you watch him run, and the way he runs, he seriously looks like Special Olympics. I hate to say this, I know it’s not right, but I’m sorry I can’t help it. I’m a terrible person, but I had to say it anyway.

Honestly looks like he's clenching his *** cheeks together b/c he's about to take a **** and can't hold it in while running to the bathroom.

Advertisement
Honestly looks like he's clenching his *** cheeks together b/c he's about to take a **** and can't hold it in while running to the bathroom.

Yep, could be that too. or the other, maybe we’ll never know. I can say his Twitter porsting history gives me an idea of where to lean.

Someone call him a racist for “owning” black history memorabilia. Tell him it should be free to the public, not owned 🤣🤣🤣

Oh no, they called him a racist for other tweets BEFORE that one. The "owning black history memorabilia" was his attempt to prove he was NOT racist after all his prior racist tweets.

Advertisement
What’s the point though? Even in a vacuum it makes no sense. A player is hurt his NIL stature has absolutely nothing to do with that.

And that's what dopes like NYSOM and AlexCane miss. They want to play the "there's good people on both sides" game and try to analyze Darren Rovell's tweets in a vacuum.

The reality is that he is still ****ed at Miami and Miami players and Miami fans for us calling out his prior racist tweets. He just flat-out LIED as his justification for focusing on Xavier's NIL deal, because it was by NO MEANS the only one disclosed with monetary parameters. He retweets a common "injury" tweet so he can point out the kid's NIL deal, which is ONLY 40K, and has to point out the booster connection.

I don't know how to say this any other way, IT WAS INTENTIONAL. It doesn't matter if clueless fvcks like NYSOM and AlexCane think "it wasn't that bad", it is the same fvcknut continuing to go after UM because he's mad at us.

Maybe I'm just dense, but what was he trying to say in the first place. I honestly don't get it.

He was, for about the thousandth time, trying to shame Miami for having a booster do NIL deals with our players. As if, somehow, a $40K NIL deal will lead to bankruptcy if a player gets hurt. Meanwhile, he ignores a player with a $1.4 million NIL deal WHO IS ALSO INJURED.

Literally, there was no Darren Rovell retweet of anything about Quinn Ewers, even though his NIL deal has been disclosed publicly.

This is solely and simply Rovell going after Miami, Miami players, and Miami boosters. He has no other motivating factor AT ALL.

I took it as “They paid this guy all this money and now he’s hurt. Are they happy with their investment?”

I don’t think he was celebrating the injury or anything like that.

Then you took it wrong.

You are just wrong.

And it's not about "celebrating the injury", it's about resurrecting his feud with Miami fans who accurately said that a bunch of his tweets were racist. And getting his revenge on the Ruiz family.

Advertisement
Back