Darren Rovell is BlTCH made. Trying to dunk/celebrate on Restrepo injury

Advertisement
He look like he running cause he **** himself running fromm real neegas talking ****

Bro, I don’t want to be unPC, but if you watch him run, and the way he runs, he seriously looks like Special Olympics. I hate to say this, I know it’s not right, but I’m sorry I can’t help it. I’m a terrible person, but I had to say it anyway.

Advertisement

1446788307-b51f836fd16a330563512f09a8b10897.gif

Somehow I missed the tweet.. gonna have to look that one up

Oh, you missed it alright. About a year ago, in the middle of tweeting a bunch of stuff that was very racially-charged, he "defended" himself from charges of racism by explaining how he had a HUUUUGE collection of MLK memorabilia, including a sign-in sheet from the jail from one of the times MLK was incarcerated.

I think he also said he has some black friends.

Advertisement
Only a complete loser finds any kind kind of pleasure/humor etc in an injury. And any adult who takes pleasure in an injury to a young person is the lowest form of human being. Even if he claims he is trying to make a reference to Ruiz and the NIL deal, he is still using a young person's injury to make his point. That makes Rovell the lowest form of human being.

Bro, I don’t want to be unPC, but if you watch him run, and the way he runs, he seriously looks like Special Olympics. I hate to say this, I know it’s not right, but I’m sorry I can’t help it. I’m a terrible person, but I had to say it anyway.
My neega.

Deadass.

That's an insult to the special Olympics.

Advertisement
Can I play contrarian? I don't see any bad intent. The way I interpret it, since his thing is "sports business" he is merely reporting that a WR with a decent NIL payday is hurt, which theoretically could affect the way deals are structured in the future, particularly if player "y" cannot live up to NIL promise because he can't get on the field.

IDK. This guy is an easy target but I don't see it here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back