Darren Rovell is BlTCH made. Trying to dunk/celebrate on Restrepo injury

Advertisement
It’s not crying you attention *****, it’s calling him out and hope he gets his balls kicked in. But you wouldn’tainunderstand any of that.
Agreed, Two points that I might add. What this Dyck Stone fails to recognize is that 40k for X is a ***ing bargain on todays NIL market. Secondly, that sad *** reply that every poor white trash douche uses abou” black best friends”. JFC, why didn’t he just say he owned some slaves. Yeah, throat punch and kick to the ******* definitely in order.

I always wonder why people who never played the games care to report on them. They usually come up with the lamest “narratives” too because that’s the thing they like but they don’t understand the sport and how the people who play it feel / act / think

Advertisement
I took it as “They paid this guy all this money and now he’s hurt. Are they happy with their investment?”

I don’t think he was celebrating the injury or anything like that.
What did he tweet about the Cowboys and Dak Prescott? Or Ewers and Texas? Or any/every other injury to any player in the history of sports?

Even if he wasn’t “celebrating” the injury, still don’t get the point of the tweet. Other than getting in a sick burn on Miami and Ruiz. And, if that’s the only goal from this supposed professional journalist’s journalism… congrats, I guess, Darren. Way to make the ‘cuse (or northwestern or whichever of the 5 schools the worldwide leader used to hire from) proud.

Advertisement
Back