Darrell Streeter Said.... 🤔

I keep telling everyone on here. 247 is one big sec snitching company.
And they are also there to serve the sec.
Kids get rated basically with their ability to pick up offers from the frontrunners. And even get a ratings boost when they commit.

J Brooks was like the 25 rated receiver. But becomes top 3 as soon as he commits to Bama.
Same thing happened with Jeudy.

If I was a sofla recruit I would just name Bama my leader. The problem is that these 247 dudes have sources that know of Bama or uga is heavily favoring the player but if not they drop.

But saying a player like Moss isn’t a 5 star because he decommited from Oregon as a defensive end but is considering Miami where we just put a 5 star and a 3 star in the first round at the same position is the most disingenuous sht I’ve ever seen.

No one on this site should ever comment on anything they know on any 247 site and even sometimes here. That 411 is going straight to the frontrunners.
Those dudes have leaked more commitments to UM than anyone. Even Dee said he had to call Ivins out on it.

Attachments

• 1639855198084.gif
    1639855198084.gif
    401.5 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Rivals used to inflate the rating of kids that committed to schools that had large subscriber bases (and generated them money.)

I don't believe 24/7 if they state that the rankings aren't impacted by $ somehow, and I don't believe the bull**** about kids getting boosted if they commit to a school because it increases the likelyhood that 'they will get developed.'

Like everything else college football, it's all about the $.

Assistants get perks for landing highly rated kids. I’ve heard coaches say they know there’s guys who pay people on subscription sites to bump their targets up where they can hit bonus / incentive . It’s always about the money.

Last edited:
Phillips was a 5 star and number one recruit. He went in the first round. Njoku was a 3 start and was in the first round. Want a non Miami guy? Aaron Donald was was 3 start and he’s the best defensive player in the nfl. Bottom line - do work and things will come your way

Advertisement
Ivins did say this multiple times idc either we just need to evaluate and develop talent…I know the interview he did with footballville where he said it but idk the timestamp

Ivins is a moron and the fact people on here run behind a kid several years out of high school & click chasing groupies like the rest is disturbing. The amusing part I read the other day is apparently those people are the gospel and over here we're just throwing **** at a board to see what sticks... Ivins used to message me for years asking info and I won't get into the rest of them cause I just tell all of them show some class cause I won't help them ruin kids moments. Saying this is no revelation for him. Recruiting and rankings is all about money and zero else. #1 is what kids go to what camps (who sponsors them, what money is behind the kids as a lot of parents, high schools and universities pay for these rankings) another is what scouts are reviewing them s some pull more weight then others and most are flat out bought for their rankings. Lastly is what schools are funneling more money through which sites. Several of them being the main ones are all owned by the same people being main partner is Tristan gebbias father. You all listen to whatever and whoever you want but some of the people y'all swear by and the reasons for it simply enjoy the attention and realize brain cells are running thin. Go in peace

Assistants get perks for landing highly rated kids. I’ve heard coaches say they know there’s guys who pay people on subscription sites to bump their targets up where they can hit bonus / incentive . It’s always about the money.
Some dummy said 3 stars meant they didn't work hard.

Advertisement
It's bullsh!t bc these kids have star rankings BEFORE being committed, so it has nothing to do with the schools they pick.

The ranking is based on current skill projection to college......and changes based on subscriptions/views. It's a money grab. They get no bonus points or financial benefit by "getting it right". They get financial benefit by driving subscriptions from those top schools. The hitched their wagon to the big schools that pay elite kids and get them drafted, so they know they'll look good part of the time based on numbers alone.

The only way to change things is to go back and show how many poor evaluations/rankings they have each year based on this biased approach and show the bullsh!t they do when kids commit to a school outside their subscription model.

ESPN shouldn't need to do this bc they have income regardless, but it seems they still protect and drive the SEC narrative.

Anyone who thinks Miami does a poor job of developing players is beyond stupid and only watches ESPN highlights. So I know this information is FALSE!! Miami is a top 10 team in player development. EASILY!!

the 32 five star guys every year is 247's projection of 1st rounders, yes.

Using that logic, when A&M takes 5 Dlinemen with a 6th CB'd to them, they should drop those kids ratings bc it means some of those kids won't play, will be in the portal and likely have lower grades after bouncing around.

Advertisement
Using that logic, when A&M takes 5 Dlinemen with a 6th CB'd to them, they should drop those kids ratings bc it means some of those kids won't play, will be in the portal and likely have lower grades after bouncing around.
Also, who has Jimbo put in the first round since he’s been at A&M?

100% untrue.

The star system is somewhat rigged and based on fan base and subscriptions alot.

It got exposed a few times when players lied about offers and ended up getting stars...i mean the kid even committed to a school.

The big rabid fan bases with subscriptions offer a kid..he automatically gains a star. Has nothing to do with nfl or any thing like that

The reason why some of our blue chip recruits lose a star when they commit to Miami is bcuz we don't have a strong track record of putting players into the 1st round.
He said the star system is mainly based upon projections of whether the players will actually going into the league and has less to do with how good they are.

5 star players are projected to go 1st round, but if they choose a school like Miami, that projection changes due to our poor player development.

Can anyone more verify this? Is this legit?

29 minute mark:

Uhhh...yeahhh...I'm gonna call bullcrap on that one.

First of all, the whole "Miami kid goes down in the rankings" started a long time ago, when Miami was actually good and put kids in the league.

Second, the ratings services have ALWAYS said that the star rankings were a reflection of how the kids were being recruited and targeted by colleges, and NOT about being some proxy for NFL scouting.

Advertisement
How old is this Ivins fella? Our rankings have always been below the so-called elite schools going back to the Butch era, even before then to be honest.

If that was the case then you wouldn’t star-rate the players, you’d star-rate the coaches.

I would bet if Miami offered a low rated prospect and they committed the player would get a rating bump. Regression to the mean works both ways.

It’s all about the $. Always has been, always will be.

Watch the HLs, listen to non-biased sources, and make your own judgment…or just wait until they actually play.

Advertisement
Back