Darnell Washington (new thread)

Advertisement
Recruits nowhere near his level are getting 50-70 grand. Just because you’re a tight end doesn’t mean you aren’t getting six figures. He’s a five star that’s viewed as a game changer. Easily 100 grand.
I understand and agree. I'm just showing what the kid is giving up by going to a school that won't use him.

Advertisement
Im shocked people dont snitch after becoming busts. Like i said look at this WR room and read the statements from uga fans on here trashing them lmao

Advertisement
Kirby is revamping the offense this offseason...That and the bags are why Washington signed with uga

lmao revamping what?. They got pedestrian wr's and good rbs. They are gonna continue to run the rock. The qb is so -so and maybe gone...don't know what is behind Fromm
I'm just stating what has been speculated and sold to the young man...that healthy dose of speculation and wishful thinking went down the palate a lot easier with a side of Bag$ I'm sure

I'm just stating what has been speculated and sold to the young man...that healthy dose of speculation and wishful thinking went down the palate a lot easier with a side of Bag$ I'm sure

went down smooth. He was signed , sealed and delivered to whatever SEC program. Dude is in it for bags and hype. There is NO reason an elite TE should go to Bama or Uga. Bama may have some cache. ..as they atleast have sent 2 subpar guys to the league as of recent...but ****...uga lmao

Advertisement
You really think this guy wants to revamp UGA's offense for a TE
Screenshot_2019-12-23-13-12-36-1.png

Advertisement
He'll be drafted higher than Nauta because he is an athletic freak. Now being honest theo johnson will be the better college TE imo
For sure. Theo is a more natural tight end. Darnell also gets hyped up for the mere fact he’s a giant amongst high schoolers. Once he gets to d1 football where guys are a lot faster, stronger, and a lot bigger it’s not going to look like it does now in high school.

Im shocked people dont snitch after becoming busts. Like i said look at this WR room and read the statements from uga fans on here trashing them lmao

lmao this is what a georgia slurper looks like and they're just as bad as Miamis. How is CAGER going to be your most reliable hands on the team?

Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 10.12.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 10.12.34 AM.png

lmao revamping what?. They got pedestrian wr's and good rbs. They are gonna continue to run the rock. The qb is so -so and maybe gone...don't know what is behind Fromm
If that wr room is pedestrian I'd hate to consider what 9.5 out of 10 schools rooms would be. One of the few times I gotta disagree with you. The results are pedestrian because the offense is very pedestrian. They have less creativity than enos and that says alot. Kirby needs to stick to the defense over there and let someone run the offense on their own who is capable of it. Very similar to our situation in that instance. Part of the reason I've always said fromm doesnt impress me you've seen In the last two years. Hes the pro version of trent dilfer reincarnated. Just a check down qb who lacks vision.

Advertisement
Back