Daran Branch

Advertisement
Gonna depend on what his growth looks like after his first 3 months in a CFB program imo. He's on the fence athletically between CB/S

Gonna depend on what his growth looks like after his first 3 months in a CFB program imo. He's on the fence athletically between CB/S
I know we are still not close to our scholly limit but i want/need pure corners. One of those 3 3 stars we might have traction with and the CB from FAU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Free family vacay on Super Bowl weekend.

“It’s in no specific order,” he says, adding "Miami has a chance but I’m still committed to Ole Miss. I’m being patient. They have a new coaching staff so I’m being patient. Depending how the official visit goes this weekend will determine a lot.”

The message he gets from UM coaches?

“I talk with Blake (Baker), all of them - they say we have to get down there, that they saved the best visit for last,” Branch said. “I have a great relationship with every coach up there. When we talk it’s about football, life, getting me to the school and seeing what everything is about.”

Free family vacay on Super Bowl weekend.

“It’s in no specific order,” he says, adding "Miami has a chance but I’m still committed to Ole Miss. I’m being patient. They have a new coaching staff so I’m being patient. Depending how the official visit goes this weekend will determine a lot.”

The message he gets from UM coaches?

“I talk with Blake (Baker), all of them - they say we have to get down there, that they saved the best visit for last,” Branch said. “I have a great relationship with every coach up there. When we talk it’s about football, life, getting me to the school and seeing what everything is about.”
family wants him closer, he seems persoanlly to want to be a cane from what people say.

Advertisement
Back