Daran Branch

So maybe I'm not understanding the rules...kids can get 2 official visits now? Or did Branch never take his OV?

Advertisement
He'd probably profile best as a free safety playing in space, but he has film doing pretty well in nickel covering slot receivers. The fact he's coming for SB weekend is a red flag, and how our staff can't see this is ridiculous.
On the surface this seems to be the case & is likely, however we don't know how it all came together. It could be the only time it worked for both parties. We can't call them morons without all the info.

On the surface this seems to be the case & is likely, however we don't know how it all came together. It could be the only time it worked for both parties. We can't call them morons without all the info.
I hope so but the optics look like he wants a free trip, hopefully we catch a break for once.

Advertisement
I dont know about u guys but i dont see it in his film nothing really popped out to me. We are talking about taking a kid who doesn't really play corner. And at safety he gets sucked in the first read so hard. Tackling is ehh. Not so sure about the talent he plays against either

Advertisement
I'm not old, I just never did the party scene. I'm a millennial.
All the celebs and thots will be in town. Sounds like typical Miami to me but being the super bowl adds more excitement. Although kid is 18 though so idk

I spoke to someone close to this kid and heard that "the family issue supposily" wasn't why he de-committed.. Ole Miss made big promises to the kid and like any kid he fell for it and now Ole Miss has different plans.. SO from the source Miami really has a shot..

And Amite is one of the better HS in Louisiana, his team actually lost the playoff game before the championship game(too the team who won state)...

I spoke to someone close to this kid and heard that "the family issue supposily" wasn't why he de-committed.. Ole Miss made big promises to the kid and like any kid he fell for it and now Ole Miss has different plans.. SO from the source Miami really has a shot..

And Amite is one of the better HS in Louisiana, his team actually lost the playoff game before the championship game(too the team who won state)...
I hope this true. We need CB's bad. Branch fits the mold of the corners Rumph likes to develop and coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
it doesnt matter that its super bowl weekend. They not gonna take him to the game. Official visits end sunday morning. Anything apart from the actual game is the same as every other weekend except with even more tourists. Theres only 3 official visit weekends before signing day cant just not bring kids in that weekend because theres a super bowl lol

Do we ever get a player that has decommited, pledged to another team and then comeback to Miami?

Advertisement
Back