Daran Branch

Advertisement
You can easily earn more than many with a degree being a machinist in Louisiana. Lots of people without degrees who make a lot of money. Would never know it bc they live in trailers.

There is no shame in being a tradesman.

None whatsoever. There is no better education than on the job training for the majority of most professions.

None whatsoever. There is no better education than on the job training for the majority of most professions.

I would almost bet those who work a trade make a very similar wage to those who went to college and just got a bachelor's degree in whatever.

Advertisement
The best rb/cb/lb/etc you never heard of never played a down of cfb. You'll hear local stories, especially in the south, about em all the time.
Uncle_Rico.jpg

Advertisement
You can easily earn more than many with a degree being a machinist in Louisiana. Lots of people without degrees who make a lot of money. Would never know it bc they live in trailers.

There is no shame in being a tradesman.
You're right, but that money isn't going anywhere either. If you have a chance to go to school, get a scholarship for it, and then go back and probably get paid even more because of the degree, it doesnt make sense to me to just forgo that. I understand some of these young men have kids to take care of or they simply just want to work. That's more than fine and I hope it works best for them. But nothing is holding them back and they're doing that, then they're possibly missing out on some years of just being a college kid/football player.

Advertisement
Back