Daquan Ivery

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
How does this not have its own thread.

Does everyone realize how badly we need DTs? This is my call for most underrated move of the day. Naturally, everyone is jumping for joy because of Howard. But, this is one of those sneaky pulls where the guy ends up a 3rd rounder in 4 years.

This is good stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Does everyone realize how badly we need DTs? This is my call for most underrated move of the day. Naturally, everyone is jumping for joy because of Howard. But, this is one of those sneaky pulls where the guy ends up a 3rd rounder in 4 years.

This is good stuff.

Another enormous pull and great recruiting job!

Advertisement
Read decleated's thread

Not much in there besides the fact that he was committed to Louisville.

Anyone seen him play? Any evals?

Straight up, I love the fact that we ****ed Louisville on signing day. Whether or not the kid balls out is secondary to me right now.

Advertisement
Read decleated's thread

Not much in there besides the fact that he was committed to Louisville.

Anyone seen him play? Any evals?

Straight up, I love the fact that we ****ed Louisville on signing day. Whether or not the kid balls out is secondary to me right now.

I just meant at the time, that his announcement was in there. Didnt realize noone was posting in it.

Advertisement

This is good stuff.

I made a thread peeps just ignoring it lol..

Advertisement
Back