Dante Moore to the portal!!!

Amazing!

This community truly is the best.
You’re struggling with reading comprehension.

Find where I said TVD was better. Find where I said Moore won’t be good. You can’t bc I didn’t say it.

All I did was post the verifiable fact, that he throws more INT’s than TVD. And that you cannot and should not get this kid to be your QB1 next year. He hasn’t proven anything that you can bet your job on. And that’s exactly what Mario and Dawson will be doing with whoever they start in 24. If he wants to come sit, that’s great, take him. He’s got enough talent to have a bright future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Allegedly
to me this ideal wet dream scenerio:

1. ward/howard for 1 year rental
2. moore as development QB who would be starter if starter got hurt but would redshirt otherwise
3. play moore and emory 3 regular season games in garbage time and redshirt both

unless jacurri looks like the second coming of lamar jackson in the bowel game, even then i'd still prefer moore. mario no knute rockne of course, but the fact that they didn't name jacurri the starter the last 3 games after emory broke his arm tells me hasn't impressed them a ton in practice (not getting him any snaps in the last 3 games a different story - was ******* dumb)

if moore stinks in practice next year you go out and get another 1 yr rental. if not you've got ur starting QB for 2025+

Advertisement
Send me a DM when TVD lands at his new destination.

I’ll make sure to buy and send you his jersey.

Extra small for those unbelievably broad masculine shoulders you carry.
Wow Excited GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Advertisement
oregon pulling dillon gabriel and dante moore would be wild

would completely thin out the QB market and essentially leave USC, Miami, Ohio state + several others fighting for only cam ward and will howard

also might prompt other big qb names to enter the portal so who knows

to me this ideal wet dream scenerio:

1. ward/howard for 1 year rental
2. moore as development QB who would be starter if starter got hurt but would redshirt otherwise
3. play moore and emory 3 regular season games in garbage time and redshirt both

unless jacurri looks like the second coming of lamar jackson in the bowel game, even then i'd still prefer moore. mario no knute rockne of course, but the fact that they didn't name jacurri the starter the last 3 games after emory broke his arm tells me hasn't impressed them a ton in practice (not getting him any snaps in the last 3 games a different story - was ******* dumb)

if moore stinks in practice next year you go out and get another 1 yr rental. if not you've got ur starting QB for 2025+
Hate to tell y’all but Emory is not on the level of the other two. All the heart in the world but talent beats out heart almost every time.

Advertisement
Emory arm wasn't decent this season, it was below average. He's still extremely young, so that could definitely change in the future though.
Tough to say... he was rifling ******* 5 yard slants in like he was brett favre lol. I doubt he has a great arm. But I also doubt it's Colt McCoy level either. It also depends how you're judging. You judging as a college QB? or pro. College QB, pure arm talent isn't all that important honestly... unless you're including accuracy in that, which it's usually not.

Advertisement
Back