Dante Moore to the portal!!!

Advertisement
Absolutely not I would take him here as QB2 for a year develop or redshirt. Then 2025 he should be ready as he has some of the best tools probably the biggest arm of any QB in his class coming out, he was a five star for a reason
So you’re in agreement. He’s not going anywhere to be a backup, so there’s no point in any of this.

Ideally, yes. You take a one year rental this year and back that up with another portal guy that you shelf until 2025. The only question is, is he that much of a better option than Emory?

FTR, Moore ain’t going nowhere where he isn’t guaranteed to start next year with a big NIL. His family has been very adamant about that - that’s why he chose ucla, system be damned. And btw, he’s a good kid, by all reports, but his helicopter family is full of toxicity.
Moore has said repeatedly he doesn’t mind sitting and learning , he said most importantly is going somewhere he’ll develop and learn.

Advertisement
Also Chip Kelly is awful as a coach now idk wyf happened to him so I don’t put much blame on Moore .

UCLA’s offense finished 7th according to F+ in 2022.

So at least offensively they were humming along right before Moore took over the job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Send me a DM when TVD lands at his new destination.

I’ll make sure to buy and send you his jersey.

Extra small for those unbelievably broad masculine shoulders you carry.
Thanks and I’ll make sure to send you a copy of “Counting for Dummies” so you can come to the same factual conclusion that I did.

Advertisement
Back