Danny Dillard commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's big and fast. Considering the uncertainty with the looming sanctions...I say its a pretty **** good get.

Not gonna lie, a small part of me is wondering if we're getting a little too cute with some parts of recruiting. We don't have a ton of schollies left...

Or, alternatively, Al Golden is a less douchey Butch Davis and we have a grand slam.

Advertisement
Like I said in the other thread, it has been a considerable amount of time since I've seen a RB run as tall as Dillard runs.

Is he going to dance around in the pocket like Miller or Cooper and lose yardage? NO. He's going to run north and south and bowl people over. Let Duke hit the outside and do the cute stuff.

Advertisement
Don't know about this

Kid is 6'2 220ish. I call bull**** on 4.4 forty. Looks more like high 4.5/4.6

Runs tall but always full steam and downfield. Looks quick and light on his feet. I see a linebacker IMO. Big, fast, great feet, great hips......but runs like he's trying to look over a fence

Advertisement
Is he going to dance around in the pocket like Miller or Cooper and lose yardage? NO. He's going to run north and south and bowl people over. Let Duke hit the outside and do the cute stuff.

Are you honestly *****ing about Lamar Miller right now?

This is what Bakas has to say about him:

I like this kid.

6-1/200 and he ran one of the fastest times at any of my events last spring/summer. He's very fast straight ahead but doesn't have a whole lot of wiggle. Excellent pass-catching skills, too. Either way, he's a player who has a nice skill set.

This is what Bakas has to say about him:

I like this kid.

6-1/200 and he ran one of the fastest times at any of my events last spring/summer. He's very fast straight ahead but doesn't have a whole lot of wiggle. Excellent pass-catching skills, too. Either way, he's a player who has a nice skill set.

+1 on the pass catching. We run a spread offense here and he gets thrown to alot

Advertisement
Back