Dancing in the locker room lol

Advertisement
Is Manny down 31 schollies??
Is Manny not allowed on TV for a yr??
Is Manny not allowed to go to a Bowl??
Is Manny the recipient of a Major publication saying to Shut the program down??
Did Manny have a up and coming LBer Murdered??
Stop with the Manny vs Butch BS....Manny would've been Swallowed alive if he inherited what Butch inherited....
Who said Manny versus Butch? Point was everybody takes their lumps, and it is too early to say. Manny is 4 games in. People have selective memory and forget people wanted Butch's ***. Only reason I used Butch as an example is because he was one of our coaches, but their are plenty of examples out their. Have a beer dude it is not that serious.

Who said Manny versus Butch? Point was everybody takes their lumps, and it is too early to say. Manny is 4 games in. People have selective memory and forget people wanted Butch's ***. Only reason I used Butch as an example is because he was one of our coaches, but their are plenty of examples out their. Have a beer dude it is not that serious.
Dude??....Grow up....It isn't serious??...Lol....

And they flew banners to have him fired. That is my point.
One Banner....Then 4yrs later this....
13220960_1229821450361264_2351333540229910272_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me of the time Golden thanked his team for playing hard after losing to Duke.

Manny should’ve humiliated them for dancing after struggling to beat a MAC team that went 1-11. But he’s all fluff and full of shlt.

All off season: “we demand perfection. Held to a higher standard.”

Last week: “you can’t demand perfection.”

Fellas, we celebrate every dime we smash. We also celebrate every tinder hook up. A win is a win.

I’m not saying the players should beat their chest, I’m just saying you play to win the game.

Advertisement
Bench the losers for a series. Not like It would be anything other than PA pass attempt for a sack followed by a run for 2 followed by a hurried third down thrown 10 yards short of The sticks

Advertisement

This better not be the “dancing” video that all this bytchin and moanin is about. So called historians on here talking about how old school Canes acted, smh. Those dudes celebrated and danced for any and everything, the NCAA changed the celebration rules because of it, YGBFKM.
Look, this is not the 2001 Hurricanes. This is a young team with a lot of rookie coaches. If we win every game going forward in a dogfight by 1 fkn point, I’m celebrating. This battered wife syndrome is outta fkn control.

3 points outside of opening drives in each half to a team Wisconsin beat 61-0 and were dancing in the locker room.

The coaching staff allowing that is ******* pathetic
I can see why people are up in arms about it, but they're young men. Let them celebrate a victory - we've not had many of them lately!

Diaz's coaching style is clearly all about positive reinforcement. Rather than run the players down about what they didn't / can't do, he builds them up by encouraging them.

It probably won't work, because this programme is cursed, but I'm going to let it play out and not get too worked up about it. We're strapped in to this ride for the next three years anyway.

Manny will NEVER come close to what Butch did...Stop your stupidity....His *** wouldn't have been on Butch's staff at ANY capacity except as a GA....
mannys a glorified fan. Butch is a football guy. probably one of the smartest defensive minds ever. not some gimmicky striker guy. also has one of the best eyes for talent and he develops it on top ot that.

Advertisement
Back