Dancing in the locker room lol

Advertisement
Who said Manny versus Butch? Point was everybody takes their lumps, and it is too early to say. Manny is 4 games in. People have selective memory and forget people wanted Butch's ***. Only reason I used Butch as an example is because he was one of our coaches, but their are plenty of examples out their. Have a beer dude it is not that serious.
This is the mentality this team has. “It’s not that serious”. Yea. It is. That’s a loser mind set.

This better not be the “dancing” video that all this bytchin and moanin is about. So called historians on here talking about how old school Canes acted, smh. Those dudes celebrated and danced for any and everything, the NCAA changed the celebration rules because of it, YGBFKM.
Look, this is not the 2001 Hurricanes. This is a young team with a lot of rookie coaches. If we win every game going forward in a dogfight by 1 fkn point, I’m celebrating. This battered wife syndrome is outta fkn control.

SMH.

Advertisement
I can see why people are up in arms about it, but they're young men. Let them celebrate a victory - we've not had many of them lately!

Diaz's coaching style is clearly all about positive reinforcement. Rather than run the players down about what they didn't / can't do, he builds them up by encouraging them.

It probably won't work, because this programme is cursed, but I'm going to let it play out and not get too worked up about it. We're strapped in to this ride for the next three years anyway.
Got it. So let’s just start handing out trophies before the games

Calm the f**k down people, sometimes teams have bad days. The greatest college football team of all time barely squeaked by Boston College in 2001. No one gives them **** for that win. A win is a win, stupid bandwagon *** “fans”. Would I of loved for us to win by 40??? Duhhhhhh, but I’m not gonna kill my team for a win

Advertisement
Like I said. Accepting a loser mentality cuz you can’t do any better. You either bag groceries at Walmart or are a lawyer banking on plea deals. You obviously have no idea what it takes to love and breath a win.
You ok? Not that serious means not that serious to go on a message board and jump down someone's throat. I dont come here for that. God bless

As a guy who witness Miami during the 80’s those guys celebrated when it mattered most like a 3rd down stop. This team celebrates every single stop 1st, 2nd down then gives up a big third down. These kids seem like they want to put together a highlight reel for the next level. It’s an F the team mentality.
Honestly, that happens on every team. You'll literally see teams losing by large margins and the players are still celebrating after making a play even though they're getting beat. CB's are usually the worst offenders. It's a generational thing, just a different era of kids now.

Advertisement
It's sad but you're right...everyone gets excited about wins...but real *** gamers look in the mirror before celebrating a sloppy ****** win against a team that was 30+ pt dogs....get real bro. Those dudes should be ****ed about this win, and the coaches shouldn't even be letting them do interviews. That's stupid as **** that they can actually be happy about that performance

I get that everyone is upset but some perspective is required. Jarren Williams just got his second win as a starter. Brevin is having a great individual season. They were having some fun. It doesn’t excuse the poor play. But I don’t see the problem with it.

Advertisement
Calm the f**k down people, sometimes teams have bad days. The greatest college football team of all time barely squeaked by Boston College in 2001. No one gives them **** for that win. A win is a win, stupid bandwagon *** “fans”. Would I of loved for us to win by 40??? Duhhhhhh, but I’m not gonna kill my team for a win
Ed Reed also gave a pretty memorable speech to that same team at halftime of the Florida State game because they weren’t winning by enough

Awards for losses, all that is missing is the building champions tweet from Blake. Accept losing and losing becomes the norm.

I get that everyone is upset but some perspective is required. Jarren Williams just got his second win as a starter. Brevin is having a great individual season. They were having some fun. It doesn’t excuse the poor play. But I don’t see the problem with it.
Maybe you're right and it's all part of this sissy as society that's developed in our country....but I guarantee you this **** didn't happen when our players used to hold each other accountable for their shortcomings and not celebrate their own VERY SMALL successes.

Jarren should have been ripping his young oline a new *** hole for not protecting in critical situations against a team we should have beat by multiple TDs.

As we continue to celebrate mediocrity, Clemson continues to add bricks to their already solid foundation. We are teaching our players how to win while they are planning to seize the mountaintop of college football for the next decade or two. Our only chance to begin catching up to them went out the window when we thought that Manolden was the answer. The disdain I have for Blake James is at an unhealthy level.

Advertisement
Back