Dancing in the locker room lol

Manny is learning how to win too. Looked like a young Butch did back in the day. Taking lumps and learning on the job.
Is Manny down 31 schollies??
Is Manny not allowed on TV for a yr??
Is Manny not allowed to go to a Bowl??
Is Manny the recipient of a Major publication saying to Shut the program down??
Did Manny have a up and coming LBer Murdered??
Stop with the Manny vs Butch BS....Manny would've been Swallowed alive if he inherited what Butch inherited....

Advertisement
Let’s all be realistic we have become a 3rd tear college football program we don’t get 5* players we finish middle of the pack or worse in the weak coastal and the way it looks no one wants to win it with the way I see teams playing today we are the equivalent of Washington St of the PAC 12 or the K State of the big 12 I have stopped pretending like we will ever get back to the early 2000s

Stop with the Manny vs Butch BS....Manny would've been Swallowed alive if he inherited what Butch inherited....
manny is getting swallowed alive now. also are players will never respect/fear manny the way guys did Butch.

Advertisement
(Legit ask-no sarcasm) What did he say again? I remember he did that interview but forget what get said?
Can’t find the exact quote so I’m paraphrasing but basically “yeah they seem like cool guys but they don’t really seem to be concerned that they went 7-6 last year.”

Advertisement
Advertisement

Manny doesn't have 4 National Titles in recent memory and has the internet shrinking recruiting borders.

Advertisement
Manny just said the only thing we had to do today was beat central michigan and we did that.

He's thinking about his rep and job. Much less concerned with how we play than the final outcome, and I can understand that to a degree. Much easier to explain poor play in a win than good play in a loss. Seems like we're stuck on this train for the remainder of the season but I'll look forward to seeing what happens this summer. I've never been disheartened with a team so quickly and most of it's mostly due to **** talk and SWAG.

If Manny excused the Baker he could start saving face.

Advertisement
Back