Dancing in the locker room lol

Advertisement
Calm the f**k down people, sometimes teams have bad days. The greatest college football team of all time barely squeaked by Boston College in 2001. No one gives them **** for that win. A win is a win, stupid bandwagon *** “fans”. Would I of loved for us to win by 40??? Duhhhhhh, but I’m not gonna kill my team for a win

That’s fair if you have a down game because you are 3-0 and need a little wake up call. No we lost our first two. This team should not need motivation in bad games.

Calm the f**k down people, sometimes teams have bad days. The greatest college football team of all time barely squeaked by Boston College in 2001. No one gives them **** for that win. A win is a win, stupid bandwagon *** “fans”. Would I of loved for us to win by 40??? Duhhhhhh, but I’m not gonna kill my team for a win

This isn’t an outlier. It would be different if we needed a wake up call after being unbeaten. We aren’t good but act like we are, which is the problem

The celebrating we did to celebrate this underperformance ties into the comments that Jadon Haselwood made back in his recruitment about us. Doesn’t seem like we care about winning.

(Legit ask-no sarcasm) What did he say again? I remember he did that interview but forget what get said?

Advertisement
As a guy who witness Miami during the 80’s those guys celebrated when it mattered most like a 3rd down stop. This team celebrates every single stop 1st, 2nd down then gives up a big third down. These kids seem like they want to put together a highlight reel for the next level. It’s an F the team mentality.

This team has had 3 crappy "bad days" out of 4 this season, this is not some anomaly like the 2001 team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brevin Jordan and Jarren williams acting all excited post game locker room interviews.

I don’t get this team.

Honestly, they should be embarrassed. There is nothing to celebrate in a win like this. They should be mad. They should be saying they are mad and determined to fix this. No dancing. No celebrating. That's what is wrong with the culture of this team.

This CMU lost 61-0 to a bunch of cornfed 3-star Wisconsin kids that would whoop our @sses up and down the field. The New Miami? If this is the new Miami, i want the old one back.

Boston College is a conference opponent and that game was cold and in Chestnut Hill. That year they were 8-4 (3 of those 4 losses to ranked teams, but also wins against ND and Georgia).

This is a MAC team that was 1-11 last year and got blown out by Wisconsin 61-0 two weeks ago. This is a team that allowed more points to Albany and Akron than what we scored.....at home.

I get the comparison but even a down Miami team should have rolled on this CMU team like it was a scrimmage.

Please tell me this isn't true....please tell me we are not dancing in the locker room after struggling to beat a mac team.
If this is true thats just embarrassing

Advertisement
Don’t know if you ever played sports. A win is a win. Tomorrow we’ll focus on the mistakes.
It's sad but you're right...everyone gets excited about wins...but real *** gamers look in the mirror before celebrating a sloppy ****** win against a team that was 30+ pt dogs....get real bro. Those dudes should be ****ed about this win, and the coaches shouldn't even be letting them do interviews. That's stupid as **** that they can actually be happy about that performance

Advertisement
Back