Dan Sileo #93

I know.....when i try to tell them...why do they fight me?....I was one of the dudes that set all that stuff up....not sure why...its cool i guess....but..thank u...DS 22211223.jpg...I mean...I was right there....(this is the OC of PSU).....

Advertisement
This is going to be the only place CANES will find me outside of my twitter and facebook......only here ill say anything......we nhave a great chance to be very good....10 win season is a must!!

let me make it clear....if i ever see chris freet or Al Golden....i will make those two ****ed there PANTS...how DARE u BAR me from the program...THANK GOD coach Richt is here....we have talked to much......he was sorry for that stuff...i said..its cool

Advertisement
I just posted that on my facebook...richie incognito?......i know richie and just texted him....he said he loved our canes teams!!

Advertisement
All the other sites are afraid to have me on cause all call those losers out for blowing golden..I dont mind fans...they want to believe...its ok.....but I hate the fan that tries to tell me about what UM swagger is....MY GROUP INVENTED IT!!....thats what makes me ****ed...but other than that...all good

View attachment 46789....Just so many of u who have no idea who I am..its cool..it was 1000000 years ago....BUT I was concidered the BEST athlete on the UM Team in 87.....they wrote it...not me saying it

Between this pic and Roy Jones Jr., I'm reminded of being stationed up in the Panhandle and running smack at all the 'Bama folks...And them having to READ about the 'Canes all the time! Thanks Dan for the great reminders of what it was like to be a 'Cane fan back when JJ had you guys TERRORIZING College Football...Us old guys remember and appreciate your efforts!

Attachments

• 1111113331111.jpg
    1111113331111.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 27
Advertisement
Can we get @DanSileo #93 status change from recruit to Alum or something better. Not only for his contribution to the U, but ****, 87 posts on his first day gotta be a record. Much love Dan

We will make this place the place to come to talk Canes Sports...by the way..greg vaughn is always on the show....and how is greg not in the miami sports hall of fame...i mean really...wake up

Advertisement
Will you be seeing and taking care our new NFL Canes out West such as Adrian Colbert and Rashon Jenkins?

Im sorry but Im a LUKE guy!....and will always be....he was great to me....he took care of everything for us....to ignore him as a cane is ignorant!

Gonna have to disagree with you here bud. Yes l used to be a luke guy as well. Because he did absolutely everything for us & gave plenty of us a way to provide when it shouldn't have been possible. For that he deserves my respect. However what he does now harms the program in numerous ways. With alfraud all of us spoke up & it was understandable. However not to be 100% on board now simply shows disdain towards the program. We're finally fully invested yet he still does things that are counterproductive towards us being dominant & embraced again. That's no different from onion. He did amazing things for us for eons but in the end he simply ***** on us. Should we forgive & even worse embrace that too? Theres a classy way to handle things. Look at butch now. He clearly is no fan of upper management (aka b.o.t.) But he doesn't take every public oppurtunity to drag us through the mud because of it. [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] no dan & I didn't play together but I've always been a fan of his work. Heard some amusing stories.

I remember a lot of posters talking' cash **** about Dan Sileo when he was a radio host down in South Florida but now its all love

Fake Mofos

Advertisement
Back