Dan Mullen

Man cut the bullsh!t.
He's only lost 6 games in his first 3 years. Completely turned UF around. Just beat the #5 team in the country. Like, dog walked their a$$.
And we over here struggling with the likes of NC State and Virginia.

You MF'ers kill me with the sour grapes homer bullsh!t.
I’m old enough to remember when Richt completely turned Miami around and “completely dog walked” the #3 team in the country at the time. We see how that turned out against Clemson. You keep throwing that #5 sht out there . I watched UGA against Kentucky and now Florida . If you think they’re a top 5 team I have nothing else to say . Florida literally gave up over 600 yards at home for the first time EVER this year , and I don’t think that should be ignored just because they outscored a team down their starting QB who was already mediocre on offense with him in there . He’s turned around their offense but their defense is the worst it’s been in a long time. But #5 #5 #5 I guess

Advertisement
And?
I didn't compare them, I mentioned them in the same point.
You deadass said “guys like Saban and Mullen”

can you remind me how many titles Mullen has a HC, and how many Saban has ?

And if people don’t agree with that it’s because they’re homers who think every non Miami coach sucks ?
He had them ranked and respectable.
How is that debatable?

Really doesn't matter. He's at UF now and they're pretty **** good after being a dumpster fire.
is Miami not ranked and respectable ? Last I checked we were #11 . Good god what are you even talking about

Mullen is corny.
Saban is a prick.
Meyer is a lying scumbag.
Dabo is a redneck.

THEY ALL WIN THOUGH.

I'll take that all day over a suave politician who puts more emphasis on gimmicks and "being cool" than he does actually building a culture of accountability and winning.

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

It's the way people are now. Society wants to be comfortable with someone whom they can relate with. They don't want someone that's effective, but has a personality that you have to adjust to. Give me who's a mix (attitude wise) of all of the above, but ******* wins as Miami's coach. Manny's too nice of a guy, he'll never succeed at Miami ultimately.

UGA was doing what they wanted to until Barrett got hurt , and he’s not even a good QB . What high picks does UGA have on offense ? The offense that scored 14 on Kentucky ? They do the least with the most like they always have , Smart also sucks . I don’t believe Florida scores at will like that against Bama, or Clemson at full strength

UGA is an average team this yer and if not for their inflated beginnig of the season ranking would be out of the Top 15 already. TrumpyCane watched the entire game yesetrday and Smart made ZERO adjustments to the RB wheel route, had about 3/4 big plays from that alone

On another note UF offense was terrible 2nd half, and TrumpyCane doesn't want to hear about how they were up big at half, UGA embarrassed Mullen plenty before so don't think he didn't want to put up more points but that 2nd half offense was garbage without Pitts.

They will have 4/5 losses next year without Trask/Pitts because that offense will regress tremendously on top of having zero depth on defense with their terrible recruiting losses the past few years

Advertisement
We love to hate the success of our rivals.

Jimmy Johnson and the teams of the 80’s were beloved by Canes fans and hated by everyone else. A reporter once said “Johnson coached with both middle fingers in the air” (or something like that). We love when we’re hated. Still do, when we’re good.

And we want trash Saban, Meyer, Dabo, and Mullen for their personalities?

Mullet is a major POS...his wife is a nasty nasty ho. Their entire team and org are historically scum. Lingawd and his band of butt mongers swapping spit with that mullet wench, fecking sharks etc.

Except Mullen hasn't won jack**** in 12 years as a HC, hasn't even gotten to a conference championship game while those guys have won a conference and a NC

Mullen shouldn't be anywhere near the same breath as them
A lifelong hs position coach. The resume says it all. Save your breath...

Advertisement
Except Mullen hasn't won jack**** in 12 years as a HC, hasn't even gotten to a conference championship game while those guys have won a conference and a NC

Mullen shouldn't be anywhere near the same breath as them
You mean at miss state with Bama, LSU and Auburn In same division? Tough crowd lol.

Advertisement
I went to Dona **** yesterday but plan to go to Muuu tomorrow.
Well.... It’s a popular place. That said, If you went to the one in Los jardines/el Ejido, and you were in a thread I was posting in last November where I talked about food poisoning and an all day visit in a hospital, it was from that Doña ****. The doctors and nurses were stunned because everyone eats there. It was a violent sickness man. I can’t bring myself to eat there again and I like Muuu anyhow.

You mean at miss state with Bama, LSU and Auburn In same division? Tough crowd lol.

Thats all that needs to be said

dude went 6-7 his 8th year as a HC coming off 9 and a 10 win season as well

Guy's a good offensive mind there's no taking that away but Jesus christ we have people putting him in the same sentence as Dabo, Jimmy johnson, Meyer, and Saban...how about win your division first for the first time in your 12 year career as a HC

Advertisement
Well.... It’s a popular place. That said, If you went to the one in Los jardines/el Ejido, and you were in a thread I was posting in last November where I talked about food poisoning and an all day visit in a hospital, it was from that Doña ****. The doctors and nurses were stunned because everyone eats there. It was a violent sickness man. I can’t bring myself to eat there again and I like Muuu anyhow.
Ouch. I hope it wasn’t the same place.
wish I had known that one.

Ouch. I hope it wasn’t the same place.
wish I had known that one.
You’re fine now. My wife and her family have eaten there a zillion times. Was it at a gas station on a corner in the city or was it closer to the airport on Autopista Duarte?

Advertisement
Back