Dan Mullen

Advertisement
Mullen is corny.
Saban is a prick.
Meyer is a lying scumbag.
Dabo is a redneck.

THEY ALL WIN THOUGH.

I'll take that all day over a suave politician who puts more emphasis on gimmicks and "being cool" than he does actually building a culture of accountability and winning.

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

Except Mullen hasn't won jack**** in 12 years as a HC, hasn't even gotten to a conference championship game while those guys have won a conference and a NC

Mullen shouldn't be anywhere near the same breath as them

Mullen is corny.
Saban is a prick.
Meyer is a lying scumbag.
Dabo is a redneck.

THEY ALL WIN THOUGH.

I'll take that all day over a suave politician who puts more emphasis on gimmicks and "being cool" than he does actually building a culture of accountability and winning.

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

Manny is 6-1 his second season. Isn't that winning too?

Advertisement
Except Mullen hasn't won jack**** in 12 years as a HC, hasn't even gotten to a conference championship game while those guys have won a conference and a NC

Mullen shouldn't be anywhere near the same breath as them
He completely turned around two separate programs and is currently 25-6 in his first 3 years at UF.
He lost less games in THREE SEASONS than Manny did in ONE.

STFU. You sound dumb.

Advertisement
It's one thing to be a fan, it's another thing to be an immature super-fan bitter geek.
A lot of you MF'ers are the latter.

You guys think every other coach is trash and every player that didn't sign with UM is "overrated".
NEWS FLASH: There are other good coaches/players in college football and they're not always associated with Miami.

Instead of clowning opposing coaches/players that are elite, you should be clowning your own administration and coaching staff for not bringing said people on board. Yall MF'ers are clowning a coach that completely turned around a garbage program in NO TIME...and that same coach WANTED TO BE A CANE!

Yall dudes will fight tooth-and-nail to explain how guys like Mullen and Saban are overrated but at the same time give passes to a coach who lost to FIU and partakes in wet T-shirt contests after beating 1-4 Virginia.

I legit think some of yall are 13 years old.
You can be a fan of Miami and still give other people props. It's called being a mature, objective adult.

....Mullen and Saban.....

You just went there.

He completely turned around two separate programs and is currently 25-6 in his first 3 years at UF.
He lost less games in THREE SEASONS than Manny did in ONE.

STFU. You sound dumb.

One more thing, pleasae define "completely turned around" Mississippit State.

These are his loss totals there: 7,4,6,5,6,3,4,7

Advertisement
It's one thing to be a fan, it's another thing to be an immature super-fan bitter geek.
A lot of you MF'ers are the latter.

You guys think every other coach is trash and every player that didn't sign with UM is "overrated".
NEWS FLASH: There are other good coaches/players in college football and they're not always associated with Miami.

Instead of clowning opposing coaches/players that are elite, you should be clowning your own administration and coaching staff for not bringing said people on board. Yall MF'ers are clowning a coach that completely turned around a garbage program in NO TIME...and that same coach WANTED TO BE A CANE!

Yall dudes will fight tooth-and-nail to explain how guys like Mullen and Saban are overrated but at the same time give passes to a coach who lost to FIU and partakes in wet T-shirt contests after beating 1-4 Virginia.

I legit think some of yall are 13 years old.
You can be a fan of Miami and still give other people props. It's called being a mature, objective adult.
Mature and objective?
Fan = Fanatic

I hate UF
I hate Ohio State
I hate Notre Dame

So by proxy I hate Mullen, Urban, Kelly, Day, Sweater Vest, Tebow.....
They can win games, championships, bowls or whatever and I’ll concede that they are talented...But I don’t have to like them. In fact I hate them.

Mature and objective?
Fan = Fanatic

I hate UF
I hate Ohio State
I hate Notre Dame

So by proxy I hate Mullen, Urban, Kelly, Day, Sweater Vest, Tebow.....
They can win games, championships, bowls or whatever and I’ll concede that they are talented...But I don’t have to like them. In fact I hate them.
Nobody said you had to LIKE them though.

One more thing, pleasae define "completely turned around" Mississippit State.

These are his loss totals there: 7,4,6,5,6,3,4,7
He had them ranked and respectable.
How is that debatable?

Really doesn't matter. He's at UF now and they're pretty **** good after being a dumpster fire.

Advertisement
im not riding the others, they played a top talented team with high picks and won. Not just won bodied them but they aint bama. Bama is next level this year. UGA is good they just look fuqed for some reason they stuck in quicksand. We didnt compete vs the number 1 team we got handled we should at least compete
UGA was doing what they wanted to until Barrett got hurt , and he’s not even a good QB . What high picks does UGA have on offense ? The offense that scored 14 on Kentucky ? They do the least with the most like they always have , Smart also sucks . I don’t believe Florida scores at will like that against Bama, or Clemson at full strength

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back