Dan Mullen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny slurpers?

Not seeing many of those.

But now I’m seeing the fakkit hoes looking for an excuse to slurp the gayturds are now coming out of the woodwork.

Thanks for revealing yourselves.

At least now we know who you are, gaytard hoes.
Ooooh, are you going to compile a list? I swear the average age of this place is 12.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's your entire take? That I'm acting like I'm 12 because dumbasses are fawning over our rival?

Why are you so defensive about Mullen and Trask?
You can’t even be truthful about ‘your rival’ due to your super fandom? Should we all just yell ‘they suck, Mullens sucks, rah rah go Canes’? Pretending is fun, isn’t it, but adults realize you can still use the common sense God gave you, have real conversations, and still be Canes fans.

You can’t even be truthful about ‘your rival’ due to your super fandom? Should we all just yell ‘they suck, Mullens sucks, rah rah go Canes’? Pretending is fun, isn’t it, but adults realize you can still use the common sense God gave you, have real conversations, and still be Canes fans.
Truth is that the QB whisperer couldn't see that Trask was a better QB than Franks.

Truth is that he would never be the right coach for UM.

Advertisement
what is wrong with him jumping in the stands after a win? stop trying to control people, let them live their lives.

..but f the ghettorsz
It’s not about control or Covid. It’s him lying. I am not a Covid shamer by any means. I believe people can make their own personal decisions based on their risk. You missed the point.

Advertisement
Back