Dan Mullen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's see what the end of the season holds. All Baker had to do from last year was hold serve with the offensive improvements we've made. But he decided to shvt the bed instead or this 6-1 wouldn't be a bunch of close ones.

Any of the coaching gurus who can explain what we did differently on defense at the end of the game? Worlds of difference from the start.

We got a grown man who hits the slip-n-slide after beating a 1-4 team and we're making fun of a guy who's 25-6 in his first 3 seasons at UF and just beat the #5 team in the country.

Good call.
insane man, opposite world on here man. They need a dose of reality....i get wanting a hated rival to lose but the proofs in the pudding man.

insane man, opposite world on here man. They need a dose of reality....i get wanting a hated rival to lose but the proofs in the pudding man.
How ? Did they not give up over 600 yards to Ole Miss ? This is exactly what ppl mean when Miami fans will sht on their own while turning around and riding others . They have a good offense and that’s it . Kentucky held Georgia to 14 **** points but yea let’s hype up UF because they beat the #5 team . If we’re talking like that, Manny has only lost to the #1 team this year

How ? Did they not give up over 600 yards to Ole Miss ? This is exactly what ppl mean when Miami fans will sht on their own while turning around and riding others . They have a good offense and that’s it . Kentucky held Georgia to 14 **** points but yea let’s hype up UF because they beat the #5 team . If we’re talking like that, Manny has only lost to the #1 team this year
im not riding the others, they played a top talented team with high picks and won. Not just won bodied them but they aint bama. Bama is next level this year. UGA is good they just look fuqed for some reason they stuck in quicksand. We didnt compete vs the number 1 team we got handled we should at least compete

Advertisement
Man cut the bullsh!t.
He's only lost 6 games in his first 3 years. Completely turned UF around. Just beat the #5 team in the country. Like, dog walked their a$$.
And we over here struggling with the likes of NC State and Virginia.

You MF'ers kill me with the sour grapes homer bullsh!t.

Advertisement
you already sucked him off for crashing FSU coaching clinic so I’m just surprised
Dummy GIF by memecandy

GOOD ONE BRO!!!!

It's one thing to be a fan, it's another thing to be an immature super-fan bitter geek.
A lot of you MF'ers are the latter.

You guys think every other coach is trash and every player that didn't sign with UM is "overrated".
NEWS FLASH: There are other good coaches/players in college football and they're not always associated with Miami.

Instead of clowning opposing coaches/players that are elite, you should be clowning your own administration and coaching staff for not bringing said people on board. Yall MF'ers are clowning a coach that completely turned around a garbage program in NO TIME...and that same coach WANTED TO BE A CANE!

Yall dudes will fight tooth-and-nail to explain how guys like Mullen and Saban are overrated but at the same time give passes to a coach who lost to FIU and partakes in wet T-shirt contests after beating 1-4 Virginia.

I legit think some of yall are 13 years old.
You can be a fan of Miami and still give other people props. It's called being a mature, objective adult.

Advertisement
It's one thing to be a fan, it's another thing to be an immature super-fan bitter geek.
A lot of you MF'ers are the latter.

You guys think every other coach is trash and every player that didn't sign with UM is "overrated".
NEWS FLASH: There are other good coaches/players in college football and they're not always associated with Miami.

Instead of clowning opposing coaches/players that are elite, you should be clowning your own administration and coaching staff for not bringing said people on board. Yall MF'ers are clowning a coach that completely turned around a garbage program in NO TIME...and that same coach WANTED TO BE A CANE!

Yall dudes will fight tooth-and-nail to explain how guys like Mullen and Saban are overrated but at the same time give passes to a coach who lost to FIU and partakes in wet T-shirt contests after beating 1-4 Virginia.

I legit think some of yall are 13 years old.
You can be a fan of Miami and still give other people props. It's called being a mature, objective adult.
Facts

I hate Mullen and think he's corny but he's a very good coach. Not top 5, likely top 10, definitely top 15.

Facts

I hate Mullen and think he's corny but he's a very good coach. Not top 5, likely top 10, definitely top 15.

Mullen is corny.
Saban is a prick.
Meyer is a lying scumbag.
Dabo is a redneck.

THEY ALL WIN THOUGH.

I'll take that all day over a suave politician who puts more emphasis on gimmicks and "being cool" than he does actually building a culture of accountability and winning.

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

When they lost to tamu we were saying he was a corch. Everyone sucked off fuente a week ago. Now he sucks again. Georgia has no quarterback. They had their best safety out. And they lost their second best one. Mullet saw this and exposed them with the tight ends. He’s a good offensive mind. Weird guy

Advertisement
Back