Dan Enos had saban heated

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Locksley, Lupoi, Enos & Gattis all got the fck outta dodge as soon as they could.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the Saban era of dominance over College football (I know wishful thinking), but that stronghold he has over all of college football needs to fckin die SOON.

It would honestly be the best thing for college football.

Personally, I’m tired of the soulless, corporate 5-stars in the four-deep teams he has created with the help of millions of dollars in payola for athletes and their families, funneled through secret boosters and foundations who maintain an omertà-like silence.

I’m not denigrating what he’s done as a coach, because he is the best coach in college football, right now.

But you cannot deny the fact that he’s done it by having an incredible talent advantage over anyone else, so much so, it’s not even close.

In addition to the talent advantage, his revenue advantage is significant. In other words, they have a shlt load of money to spend on resources, off-field assistants, recruiters, support personnel, administrators, and coach-consultants

He should actually be winning the national championship every year, just on talent alone, and it shouldn’t even be close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I could literally feel my heart warming with joy as I read this. I hope Lil Nicky tried to rage eat an oatmeal cream pie after too and started choking.

Advertisement
I must be old, this picture of a thousand words needs a translation.
You might not be old enough. It is the line of The Usual Suspects quoted by Ghostface Killah. “There’s no coke! I been in every fu.ckin room! There’s gotta be coke!”

Finebaum is clowning Miami and manny Diaz on his show
Y’all need to stop giving that man business. He doesn’t hate us, he’d treat us like he does Bama if we made him enough money. Our fan base isn’t a cult that worships at the Church of Bear Bryant so he has to get us tuned in by trolling.

Advertisement
Back